PL

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

I am very happy with the quality of the this form of fish oil. When I take Max DHA, I have decreased pain from inflammation in my knees. Another benefit is my cholesterol was lower after taking this for 12 months, so it is heart healthy. There is no after taste.

Posted on May 20, 2022

I really like Jarrow products. I use this to supplement my regular fish oil because I want additional DHA . Jarrow has many great quality supplements and this does not disappoint. The order came quickly which is the norm for iHerb. I do not find this has any fishy after taste which is a plus!

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

This product really helps with sluggish dopamine transformation circuits. If you tend to lose motivation, drive , then take three capsules in the evening to help you function better the next day! It contains only DHA which is perfect because studies show that EPA could actually be harmful and only DHA provides health benefits. Jarrow is a high quality brand as usual.

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

This super value for money. Trying to start an anti- inflammatory diet for my eczema condition. Omega 3 is essential for anti-inflammatory diet. Some improvement in my eczema condition.

3f881d3e-02d3-4013-9aeb-aad85b650ccf
Posted on Mar 6, 2022

Doesn’t have a funny taste and the capsules are small so it’s easy to take. I’m taking it as a supplement in addition to my prenatal vitamins. Seems like it’s good quality and the pricing is really good for what you get!

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

I've used Max DHA for over 15 years. it makes a huge difference to my energy levels, cognition, and enthusiasm for living. highly recommended!

Posted on May 15, 2022

Best omega I’ve ever used in my life. Easy to swallow, no stinky taste, high purity . We use it with whole family, because it is made for pregnant women , which means that all superior standards were used.

Posted on Dec 27, 2021

These are tiny and easy to swallow. I got them for my daughters who often have trouble swallowing pills and they have no trouble with these. The quality is good.

Posted on Dec 28, 2020

These are good. This is my second choice when the Lake Nutrition brand is out of stock which is the case often times. It’s well known that Omega 3s are the type that we are most lacking in so I like that this is straight Omega 3s. And it is an added bonus for vegetarians since it comes from algae and not fish. I would definitely recommend this.

e8de8271-2e2a-4409-9c31-5b284d657a07