PL

Posted on Jan 23, 2022
amazing and a staple in my house!!!!

I would urge anyone and everyone to have this in their home especially when getting sick. Google lysine and the effect on viruses. you can find lots of papers on this topic. I am kicking myself for not trying it earlier despite coming across it long time ago. I only started using it this year and it's absolutely amazing. every time I'm coming down with something and it's mainly starting with my throat and my sinuses I take 1,000 mg three times a day and the longest it has taken me to get better was one week. I never got sick with anything more than a tickle in my throat, slight cough, and runny nose. I never progressed to having more than this such as fever or congestion. and was always fully functional I never had to call and say from work nor did my kids from school. I'm giving my kids morning and evening 500 mg and they are 6&8. doctor's could argue there is not enough studies to support this but I have no time to wait for the studies to come out I want quality of life now.

Posted on Nov 16, 2021

I like it. It works well for those who have cold sores often, with any colds (viruses) including current one. It is safe to take 3000 mg first day and take it less next few days, unless muscle testing says you need it more. Take on empty stomach, 30 min minimum before food. divide through the day. Like my review ,please, if you find it helpful.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

I'm going out on a limb here than the AMA might not like (but I am a Chinese herbalist / nutrition specialist): for those of you who, like me, may have sadly picked up a dose of oral herpes along the path of life, Lysine is the most effective remedy there is. None of the immune-weakening side-effects of the acyclovir pharmaceutical family (Zovirax et al), and faster suppression of viral outbreaks. If I catch something coming up quickly enough, 2 caps/day of this over 2 days knocks it completely back. (If you're curious, Lysine acts to block viral replication.) Been a true godsend.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

So often, and more often every day, we're missing amino acids. Since I tend to mouth sores, this indicates I'm not getting adequate lysine in my diet. Jarrow products are trustworthy and, when I begin to get a canker sore, I take lysine and overcome it much quicker than without.

Good quality lysine pills. Packed is fine. Lysine has several benefits, it is essential for muscle growth energy and also for stronger hair. I have been adding lysine supplements to my diet for many years. The size of the pills is fine and easy to consume. Ingredients are fine since it's Jarrow product

Posted on Nov 4, 2021

Good! This product is nice, it has a lot of nice ingredients in it with good quality, lt helps me to be more energetic and also boost my immunity. The size is very nice and has a lot of good benefits in it. l will like order it again. Thank you.

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

Oh, it’s one of my favorite things to stop virus increases. When our immune system is weak, it’s a best amino acid to restore immune system and stop virus. Specially when you have a Herpes. Great work in combination with PauDArco

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

Amazing supplement to help benefit cold sores - helps to reduce them and the blisters that result rather quickly. Great to have on hand just in case!

Posted on Feb 19, 2022

These vitamis are great quality. As soon as I feel the tingling of the cold-sore beginning, I start taking L-Lysine and the cold sore is diverted. These are awesome. No taste. I didn't notice any side effects either. Best to take on an empty stomach.

Posted on Jan 2, 2021

So I originally purchased because I had a strange rash under my eyelids that I couldn’t get rid of. But then I started reading about it for anxiety...and wow. Within 20 minutes of taking this my anxiety was gone! It’s also antiviral! I open up the capsules and mix with water for the kids and they say it taste like regular water. Great product!