PL

Posted on May 8, 2022

My partner has a very high Iron overload due to a serious medical condition and blood transfusions. He has been on the IP6 for 2 1/2 weeks and his ferratin level has dropped already. We are monitoring this closely so will keep you updated . Would love to hear if anyone else has has success with this product. So far so good, lets hope it continues to fall. Love Iherb as their service and quick delivery time is second to none. Thanks

Posted on Dec 2, 2021

Started taking this because I heard it's a natural iron chelator and after a month of taking it, my ferritin dropped from 9877 to 8693 which is pretty good considering it works faster than deferral which is a five-hour I.V. that has a few annoying side effects. Will keep taking this.

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

I am a carrier for the hemochromatosis gene and my ferritin levels go up ,I have been taking Jarrow IP6 for years and without it I would have to have regular venesections , it's potent so start small and work up to desired level everyone is different watch your diet but good quality and value for money.

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

So far so good , the only downside is that it gives me a bit of tummy discomfort and slight lose stools . I take it first thing in the morning, 2 capsules at once . My mum on the other side can’t take it as she has a weird reaction, she get palpitations and chest pain after taking ip6….

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

I take this to lower my iron levels, it is working well with no noticeable side effects, I take on a empty stomach for maximum effect. Another good Jarrow product

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

IP 6 is best suppliment if you have ferritin overload in your body..Free iron in the body is main reason for oxidative stress.. IP 6 helps in eliminating excess ferritin

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

I suffer from chronic dyslipidemia. I have been using this product for more than 5 years, continuously and I keep my triglyceride and cholesterol levels at an acceptable level.

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

Very underrated but an extremely beneficial food supplement to be added to the daily routine. I take it on an empty stomach before going to bed at night and have not seen any side effects so far

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

This is an excellent tool for reducing iron overload and reducinf oxidative stress in the long term. Jarrow's is a trusted brand in terms of quality. The cost to quantity ratio is great. It is made of simple ingredients.

Chelating supplements, I take this in combination with vitamin K and the calcification of my arteries is now three months later almost gone. Of course you'll have to make some diet changes too.