PL

Posted on May 22, 2022

Very high quality borage oil - cold pressed It doesn't irritate my stomach. The capsules are large but easy to swallow. The capsules have no taste. I don't eat fish, so I drink Omega 3 and borage oil, whose benefits for hair, face, nails are wonderful for my 49 age. It smoothes my face and I notice it hydrated and calm. This package is for 60 days for me. I recommend !!!

757c4a8d-cfff-4b67-b0a5-4fa7c9085a64
2ef06584-ebaf-4d99-88c8-850d98d4cba1
Posted on Mar 22, 2022

First time trying on this brand. I'm at age over 40. This product taste no smell for me. Repeat order after 1st bottle finished. Although the size of softgel not small but easy to swallow. Taken 2 capsules per day, found the shine & healthy of my finger nails as well as hair. Will keep on to get better result which I also aim on solving my skin inflammation as well as heart issue.

80ee40e5-974d-460d-8951-036069f13b92
c362fcf4-c298-47c0-b700-4d70809b043f
d8aeacee-8bd4-438c-8d13-bd2095a4e4b3
Posted on Jun 11, 2022

A quality product! I take it every morning and helps me regulate my menstrual cycles; beside that, my skin is less dry due to a high quantity of omega. I've been using it for almost a year and will keep on using it. Also my hair looks nicer and shiny.

Borage seed oil is a nutritional supplement that is rich in essential fatty acids that can regulate the body's immune system and fight joint inflammation. The available evidence suggests that borage seed oil may improve the symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis. Borage seed oil is made from the seeds of the borage plants. I take it regularly to control my skin inflammation. No after taste

Posted on Nov 4, 2021

Best price for Borage oil. Sometimes it's hard to order cause it's out of stock. The softgel aren't too big but they aren't small either. I couldn't say it dramatically increases the health of my skin and hair but it works a bit at least. I noticed that I breakout less when I take it.

Posted on May 11, 2022

Very good quality value for money. Good for everytings; quality ingredient age fish package benefit omega cholesterol fish package benefit hair inflammation heart taste Thanks.

c6e8c380-0d17-4bcb-89cb-c7845246b177
Posted on Nov 22, 2021

Borage is really good, it helped clear little dry patches on my husbands eye lids when he used to get them. He just had to take a pill and a few dfays later it would go away

Posted on Oct 22, 2021

I've been using this supplement as a means to reduce joint pain in some people with rheumatoid arthritis. There are some scientific studies where it showed very good results, but more evidence is needed. In my case, it might be the placebo effect, but I've noticed small improvements.

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

I've just tried this borage product and it's excellent. The fine quality, the taste, the benefit and quality borage ingredient of omega and GLA come in one package. It reduces inflammation too. Makes heart, my skin and hair healthier through my age. Thank you iherb !

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

Love everything Jarrow- been using for years- my skin is nice and healthy, my husband stared taking it because his skin was so thin and now it is 💯 better! Totally recommend