PL

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

My doctor was concerned about my bone density scan. She recommended Jarrow's Bone Up and I started taking it. With the next scan, she told me to back down as there had been a significant improvement and she didn't want me to overload my calcium. It's a quality product and, obviously, I'm absorbing enough to make a difference! iherb has great prices and that certainly helps me keep a supply on hand.

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

Posted on Nov 22, 2021

I have been using this form of calcium for a while and love it. It doesn't upset my stomach and the pills are easy to swallow. Even though it seems like a lot to take 6 pills everyday, I believe it is worth it for bone health. I've had osteopenia for quite a while- I'm still in the process of fighting it but I believe that taking this has stopped my bones from worsening. I also like to take this with a D3/K2 supplement to help absorption.

Posted on Oct 25, 2021

Years ago my doctor told me to take a calcium supplement. I've been taking this ever since. My bone density test are pretty good. I take 3 tablets a day since this has been linked to kidney stones. I think it also helped me heal after breaking my upper arm from a very hard fall. The orthopedic doc told me to keep up the good clean living cause something was working for me.

Posted on Oct 24, 2021

Great product. I have been using this for over 2 years after having been diagnosed with severe osteoporosis. My last bone scan showed my numbers had improved, my condition has reversed to osteopenia (if there really is such a thing - I think it is a big pharma deal to prescribe more meds such as Prolia, etc.) Anyway, I continue to take BoneUp and expect my numbers to be even better next year when I receive my bi-yearly bone scan. The quality of the product seems to be as promised and allows me to get supplements I need in one supplement.

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

I've been using this for a few years now. My doctor actually told me to take this and she said she uses it herself. I got my friends to start taking it too. I'm a middle age female and I feel good I'm doing something positive for my bone health. This is a very good brand and I trust it.

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

This was first recommended by my friend. After taking this for 4 months time,i went to have a body check, which included the bones. It was quite suprised that the reading for my bones has improved. I have also recommended this to my friends and I shall continue to take this.

Posted on May 20, 2022

This is a great formulation. I have had no stomach upset and it seems to be well absorbed. It is too soon to rate the effect on bone density but based on what I have read I am hopeful. The product came well sealed and in great condition. Sometimes I don’t take the recommended six per day because I consume other calcium sources and don’t want to overdo it. It has other ingredients that help with directing the calcium where it needs to go, making it a better quality than the rock hard tablets found elsewhere.

Posted on May 16, 2022

Good! Proven potency because I took this with an additional Vit D supplement and blood tests showed that Vit D level was quite high so I stopped the additional Vit D supplement. It's hard to know if off the shelf supplements are really what they claim and am pleased to have this validation.