PL

Posted on Jan 11, 2022
Thermogenetic!

The best! I am using for 5 years now,Increase heat production by body during any sport activity! Doing so,increase weight loss .Body use fat for heat production especially if you are in keto. You need replenish electrolytes ,because of intense sweating. Also reduce hunger.No hormonal effects. So I think is one of the best supplement to combine with any sport!

I know this isn't supposed to increase my hormone levels in my blood but after taking this for a couple weeks I did have a blood test that showed my hormone levels higher then I would have expected; nothing much but for me it was definitely better then zero!!

Posted on Jan 4, 2022

7-Keto DHEA delivers many of the benefits of DHEA without the androgenic or estrogenic side effects. This is a definite go-to if you want to cut down on excess fat stores, have some more energy, and a mood lift. It doesn't offer all of the cognitive benefits that DHEA offers, but if you need to avoid DHEA due to its metabolism into male and female hormones but want to reap many of its benefits, this is your best bet. The only issue I have is that the dosage is 100mg as a capsule, with no option to take a smaller amount. For the price and the quality, it gets 4 stars, but for being unable to control the dose as much if you don't need that much, it loses one. Tablets that could be cut would be a much better formulation, but price per dose, this stuff is the best you'll get.

Posted on Dec 23, 2021

Good quality for the price. 7-Keto DHEA carries many of the same benefits as DHEA without being metabolized into estrogen and testosterone, which is a big drawback of DHEA for people with hormone-sensitive conditions. 7-Keto offers many of the cognitive benefits of DHEA without affecting hormones as much, and as a plus, it also helps with weight loss. The dosage may be a bit high, I'd like to see 25 or 50mg capsules offered as this is what is offered with DHEA, but otherwise it is definitely something to try if DHEA shows benefits for you but you don't want to risk influencing your hormones as much.

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

Ordered multiple times. Great product! Benefit of Faster metabolism when using this product. Visible difference in fat burning when I stop using it. Great quality product No taste Recommended!

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

Terrific product at a great price! Quality ingredients, easy to take, and it provides excellent benefits -- more stamina, energy, and weight control. Been taking it every day for about 20 years -- I like its dose and pill size, too.

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

I ordered this product a second time, its downside is just the price which is a bit high but is a great product like all the products I have tried from this company.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

This product must be very effective as it gives me intense hot flashes so I had to stop using it. Actually it is what it is supposed to do : boost your metabolim but unfortunately with menopausis, I cannot use it as it worsens my symptoms.

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

The quality and the ingredients are good! Very useful product! There is no taste of the product.

Posted on Oct 23, 2021

Read great reviews, yet 7 keto DHEA didn’t really do much for me. Will start straight DHEA soon (not 7 keto). Hope that helps!