PL

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

The best hand cream I have ever used. Every time I go to buy another one, it is out of stock - and for good reason! The cream feels rich but it is easily absorbed. It is also good to use on elbows and other dry spots. I like to massage it into my cuticles and nails as well. The scent is incredible - it smells like lemon curd! Not too overpowering, but a very natural creamy citrus scent. I use this hand cream all year around, but it's better suited to drier, colder months.

Posted on Jan 1, 2022

4NEKOS
Posted on May 31, 2022

It smells delicious and the scent of lemon lingers for a while. Nice to apply when you are doing desk work, when you are in need of a break.

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

"It smells chocolates!", whenever I wear this, the school kids say so, and I personally use this as a perfume. But I feel sorry because it runs out so frequently and I have to wait.

Posted on Dec 13, 2021

First of all this cream smells amazing - just like lemon tart! But it also works very well - hydrates, soothes, doesn't leave my hands greasy and absorbs very fast.

Posted on Aug 14, 2021

Love this lemon hand cream. Odor is superb, texture as well, absorbed fast.. I keep it in my bag - my skin is very dry - when I apply it, I always get reactions "Wonderful odor, what is it?"

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

The only reason I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 is because I'm not wild about the scent. I much prefer the Aloe and Green Tea which I gave 5 stars in a separate review.

Posted on May 31, 2022

Just like the body lotion it goes on well and has that wonderful scent. It does initially leave a bit of a greasy feel but doesn't last long and sinks into skin.

Posted on Apr 26, 2021

I used to use this like 10 years ago and loved it, but thought they'd stopped making it. Turned out it was just repackaged. Delighted to find it again! Smells like a lemon cookie - a total treat. Not the most moisturizing lotion on the market, but the smell more than makes up for that

Ahhhhh it smells so good. The first time I used this product my friend actually let me use hers. I then immediately went online to find it. It smells very sweet. It reminds me of the lemon loafs from Starbucks. Every time I put this on in public, others would make comments saying how good it smelt (not knowing it was from the lotion). It is a very thick cream, which I personally like. It feels very nice on dry hands (which I have), especially during the cold, dry winter months when your hands may be cracking at times.