PL

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

This omega is quite unusual: the capsules are black and have the taste of algae. In spite of the fact that it is far from the classical version of omega, it still helps to reduce inflammation, control cholesterol level, reduces the risk of heart diseases and stimulates hair growths. I like this product very much.

Posted on May 6, 2022

I love iWi products. They are made right from the algae and cut out the fishy middleman. I think it's a great sustainable way to get Omega 3s and no fish burps!

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

I bought the minis instead of the normal sized EPA+DHA because it was on sale. It only has slightly less Omega-3s. The packet smelled very strong/rancid upon opening which I haven’t experienced with my previous bottles. It is not expired but I’m worried it was on sale due to being stored improperly or maybe just a funky batch? I am still taking the product and haven’t had any negative effects aside from the taste. I like that they sell refill bags to cut down on plastic waste, I wish all supplement companies did this!

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

I was so happy to be able to find a refill package so I could reuse my container and still get the DHA I needed! Thanks for this good quality product!

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

good size: easy to swallow No funny after taste good value for money like it contains other omegas other than omega-3

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

Average quality with a nice packaging low source for omega try different ingredients for omega to get the benefits

Posted on Aug 21, 2022
Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

Refill pack packaging, economical and environmentally friendly, small particles, easy to swallow vegetarian

87c1746b-1f9d-418a-9f09-d9cf5bf4087f
Posted on Jun 17, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

Be careful. Like it and it will come back to you!