PL

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Mar 7, 2022
מצוין!

This is Amazing. Only has two ingredients which means great amount of active ingredients and that is amazing for my oily and problematic skin. This product helps me balance and calm my skin. I definitely see a difference for the better with the size of my pours. It’s safe to use underneath sun screen so I apply it in the morning and I often apply it twice a day. It’s light, fresh and observes very well into the skin. I feel I can just go on and on about how great this serum is. I love it.

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

Hydrating, non oily serum,that absorbs immediately with no stickiness. It gives instant glow, I used it a couple of times; and stoped as I am guilty of using too much new products at the same time😂 will update later.

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

Great. Makes the skin glow and brightened. I do feel it has an effect on oil control, because the following morning after using it in the evening skin care routine, I get quite the same effect as when using BHA

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

I really like this line of products. Another great serum that sinks in the skin and makes my face smooth. No irritation at all. A little goes a long way. Little to no smell. Not greasy at all.

Posted on May 14, 2022

This serum is moisturizing, doesn’t clog my pores, sinks in right away, and has a brightening effect and improved skin texture. I would repurchase.

Posted on May 10, 2022

galactomyces is the best thing for your skin. it just will bring balance back. every time I've stopped using a product with galactomyces it shows.

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

I have been using this regularly for about 2 weeks. I see little to no difference in my skin texture, and I have not been using this in combination with any other new skincare products to minimize the variables that could affect my judgement. The texture of the serum is nice, but at the end of the day, it doesn't seem to be doing anything for my skin. I have dry, hormonal-acne-prone skin, with redness. This doesn't seem to do anything for my concerns. There are better products at similar price points.

Posted on Nov 6, 2021

Bought for my teenage daughter, to help with face skin dryness. Works very well, leaves skin soft and mousturised

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

I feel it tightening my skin. At my age that's just what I need.

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

Love all Iunik serums my skin feels good after use them. I tried almost every type.