PL

Posted on Mar 10, 2022
Love it!

I love this! I came across this mask randomly and decided to give it a try! The mask sheet fits well, smells pleasant and not too overpowering and the amount of serum is just nice too, not drippingly excessive. I love it that it doesnt feel too sticky after that. Would like to repurchase this after it is re-stocked. Restock soon please :)

Posted on May 28, 2022

Hyaluronic is up to date. Suitable for adding more moisture when you get older. Used both in the masks here for normal skin and for dry skin. Can be used several times a week. Preferably in combination with a day cream containing the same. Gives a greater effect for you facial skin and neck.

Posted on Dec 24, 2021

I think this is the most hydrating of all sheet masks I've tried. My skin felt so soft! I will definitely buy these ones again!

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

very cool mask! I advise you to try it, the skin after it is incredible 🥰

SuzyFaraj
Posted on Apr 5, 2022

2 per week, is enough for hydrated the face skin. recommend

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

Clean feeling without overdying. Used once from trail and would buy again no irritation to sensitive skin.

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

Good quality product. The composition is good , it moisturizes well and is suitable for people with dry skin.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

Well hydrating beauty face mask. Suitable for my dry and sensitive skin. I recommend!

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

A good sheet of face mask. Feels so hydrated and plumped after one usage. Will repurchase soon.