PL

iihiksi
Posted on Jul 12, 2022

my fav flavour of ISOPURE so far!!! not too sweet. smells good. easy to shake. pure ingredient. great quality. repurchased many times. perfectly sealed. my fav whey protein. take 1 scoop post workout/training. banana taste so good.

Posted on Aug 17, 2021

I love this! It is so creamy and tastes amazing! Will definitely be buying again and again. PLEASE get in more flavours of Isopure!!! I'll buy them all! This brand is so good with water or with unsweetened coconut milk.

Posted on Dec 11, 2020

Mixes well, good taste, low sugar, low cholesterol, massive thumbs up. Supports my overall diet and health for my morning smoothie. From zero to hero everyday. Don't stop stocking this iHerb please. Also comes in a bag, so less heavy plastic waste to our environment. But love to see in a recycled bag.

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

A good banana milk flavor, reminds me a lot of the Paddle Pop popsicle I had when I was younger.

Posted on May 29, 2022

Taste great, awesome price, I always drink this post workout.

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

Product is the best flavor, doesn’t taste artificial. Was out of stock for a long time but worth waiting for.

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

I really like this flavor. I mixed in some peanut butter and it made a delicious shake

Posted on Dec 16, 2021

As with all isopure products I've used, this is high quality and tastes good.

Posted on Sep 25, 2021

I have been taking isopure for years , is my favorite brand of protein powder. And banana cream flavor is delicious.

Posted on Jan 31, 2021

Fantastic flavor, 0 carbs! Great in the blender with ice and a bit of cream for a low carb milk shake or mixed with frozen berries!