PL

Posted on May 16, 2022

great quality a hold! no tugging on hair so it’s great for sensitive scalp

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

There is no scent and very good quality, the size is small. This is very good for hair it doesn't hurt.

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

Super impressed. Great price for great produc

Cute and retro very noice

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

Was painful on my thick hair. If I made it looser, it would fall off.

Posted on Jun 9, 2022
Auto-translated from Ukrainian

Favorite brand of hair accessories. Quality, price, durability. There are no wrinkles on the hair. Very satisfied. I used to buy in a store or on store websites, but in any case it is more expensive than here and even with a promo code! I recommend. All are very beautiful, colorful, and most importantly will last a long time! ❤️🔥If my comment was useful to you, please leave it to me 👍🏻. Thank you!

07a1851d-8de5-4ec9-a1e2-68898cbf5881
Posted on Oct 9, 2021
Auto-translated from Russian

I liked the novelty as a whole! This is the usual invisibobble spring, dressed in a pleasant and high-quality fabric. Not bulky and very neat. The colors are pretty. I bought the set because of the polka dot elastic band) Retro-chic design) I wear it with pleasure and without hair loss. I don't have any unpleasant sensations when using it, the quality is excellent, the elastic bands do not slip from the voluminous hair and do not leave creases. Of the minuses, I want to note that the elastic bands are stretched, but at the same time they do not lose their properties. If I threw an ordinary gum of this company into boiling water, it took its original form, then I really feel sorry for throwing this gum into boiling water) For this I lower one star, but I will recommend it for purchase, like pampering)

6df5f052-fe10-49b7-bd29-024fc031bb01
Posted on Apr 20, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

Tires are neat. Nothing sticks out, there is no unpleasant smell, as happens with some products. On my tail twists in three turns. Holds up pretty well. However, one must understand that it is not worth waiting for a fortress like ordinary rubber bands. Perhaps this is a feature of my hair, but the elastic bands of this manufacturer slide down a little over time. This is the price you pay for taking good care of your hair. I like. You can always easily fix it, the hair still holds and does not interfere. A significant difference from conventional invisibobble elastic bands is that they are in the fabric. This is more for beauty.

Posted on Dec 19, 2021
Auto-translated from Russian

Beautiful hairpins from childhood, from 90 years! I use it with pleasure. The packaging is very beautiful! Suitable for any age, but it is better to take for a teenager .. Hair does not break, use is convenient. The quality of this company is beyond doubt! We always take this brand. Benefit from I think everyone knows how to moisturize lips! I hope that my review was useful for you. I was glad to be useful

Posted on Sep 12, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

Rubber bands are good. Spiral inside. But the fabric is not great. From the same series I took 2 black and black + pink, here they are super. Straight velvet. Here in the second photo, 2 elastic bands. One velvet, one fabric

b69cf88a-45b1-4323-816e-36dfdf75be50