PL

HMB
Posted on Jun 1, 2022

This is the only eye serum I've ever used and I love it. It works well, hydrates the eye area and seems to help minimise darkness under the eyes (I get a lot). Because of the vitamin C the serum itself is a bright orange and the texture is very runny so you have to be careful not to drop it everywhere.

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

I absolutely love this serum. It has a form of vitamin c as the second ingredient, niacinamide for brightening high on the list, and also peptides for wrinkles. I bought it mainly to reduce my dark circles, and it’s too early to tell a difference, but my eye area is definitely more plump and moisturized with using this serum. The bright orange color is from the ubiquinone, which is another great skincare ingredient. I have not gotten Millie from this either, which is great and shows it isn’t suffocating. I am super impressed by the quality of the ingredients and price. Also, you need such a small amount that it feels like the bottle will last at least a year. I’m definitely buying more of this brands products! Thank you for carrying this product!

Posted on Dec 19, 2021

really like this eye serum. This is my third bottle. The serum really reduces the dark circles under the eyes and reduces puffiness. Do not raise completely but help reduce both. The texture of the serum is also light but not watery, absorbed quickly and within a few seconds you can put eye cream on top. Highly recommend this product!

Posted on Dec 5, 2021

I use this on my eyelids and under my eyes, and am very satisfied. It has a very light consistency, and no stickiness at all. It absorbs very well and I can tell that the puffiness and discoloration under my eyes seems better even after just a few weeks of use. I was surprised by it’s bright orange color, but of course it doesn’t leave any color on the skin. Lovely texture and scent.

Posted on Nov 6, 2021

So far this is the only eye serum that works for me. great quality, just natural scent with no artificial fragrance. nice size for the price. my skin around my eyes dies up easily and this keeps my aging skin moisturised for a long time. this serum is bright orange but disappears when applied on skin. easily absorbed and i feel as if i can feel it's benefits immediately. serum comes in glass/ceramic bottle and that's great and well packaged. i use this serum in the evening only,on the safe side because of the vit c. i try to avoid facial products with vit c on the skin in the day time to avoid sensitivity to sunlight- that's just me.

A pleasant serum in orange color, quickly absorbed and scent-less! Suitable for summer use as well. The dropper design is quite hygienic but obviously cannot be as convenient as the pump. I cannot say if it truly works for the dark circle, but it helps to hydrate the eye area and makes it less puffy .

e4483f1c-49ee-4c3c-96a1-f6b03446486f
ab950789-2f4c-4087-8854-1d4503612613
Posted on Aug 29, 2022

I was very skeptical about the eye serum, I didn't really understand what it was doing and yet I decided to try it. The conclusion - excellent. I don't know exactly how and what, but in the morning when I get up after putting it on at night, the skin under my eyes looks relatively taut and fresh. And this is not needed anymore

Posted on Aug 22, 2022

I only use one drop for both eyes daily in the morning. It contains caffeine so it helps with puffy eyes. One bottle lasts me about a year, so it’s a great value for the money. It is orange but that color isn’t visible on skin. It goes well under makeup. It’s not oily at all. It doesn’t Irritate my sensitive skin. It has a light texture.

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

I have been using it now for 2 months , the scent is like orange juice and it has more to watery texture the color is orange as well and it can Stain your cloths . what I noticed that the under eye area is more moisturized and soft but I didn’t notice any change in the under eye color so thats the benefits i saw . the size of the bottle is good and the packaging as well .

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

I have used this over 2 months. Initially nothing seems to happen but after about a month. The eyebag situation has improved and dark circle reduced. It is easy to apply, not overly oily and absorbed pretty well and skin felt tighter. I use moisturiser after applying the serum. Although the situation has not totally been removed, I will continue to use it for a while.