Your preference has been updated for this session. To permanently change your account setting, go to My Account
As a reminder, you can update you preferred country or language anytime in My Account
checkoutarrow
PL

iHerb Customer
Posted on Sep 2, 2021
5
0
1
1
Great for gut health!
Verified Purchase
Rewarded Review

After taking this supplement for a week I can see the results.My bloating and indigestion issue have diminished.The smell of your breath is sweet.I wish to increase the dosage in the near future.

Disclaimer: Not medical or professional advice.
iHerb Customer
Gold
Posted on Jul 6, 2022
1009
0
0
2
Verified Purchase

Good product, great quality, I will order more. I recommend it for purchase.

Disclaimer: Not medical or professional advice.
Posted on Jul 29, 2022
15
0
0
0
Verified Purchase
Rewarded Review

Great probiotic supplement that helped my gut to get back on track. The pills are tiny so very easy to swallow.

Disclaimer: Not medical or professional advice.
Posted on May 13, 2021
1
0
0
0
Verified Purchase
Rewarded Review

ordered the second time and fed my dog and no issue at all!

Disclaimer: Not medical or professional advice.
Posted on Jan 25, 2021
71
0
0
3
Verified Purchase
Rewarded Review

I bought this for my car. The pill is really tiny so it’s really easy for my cat to swallow.

Disclaimer: Not medical or professional advice.
Posted on Oct 26, 2012
1212
0
0
135
Verified Purchase

Every time I have to take in antibiotics, I suffered from candida :( Nothing could help me, even some very expensive proboitics, untill I happened to buy Innate Response Formulas, Flora 5-14, Complete Care, 60 Veggie Capsules from iherb. I was lucky to find this probiotic blend, because it really works!!! A month ago I had to take antibiotics for 2 weeks. But Innate Flora 5-14 helped me to overcome the prescribed medicine course without any problems with candida! I recommend it to everybody! One capsule daily is enough for me, so this product really worth trying. I have already repurchased it! Каждый раз, когда мне приходилось принимать антибиотики, я потом лечилась от кандиды :( Ничего не помогало избежать этого, даже некоторые дорогие пробиотики. А потом я случайно купила Innate Response Formulas, Flora 5-14, Complete Care, 60 Veggie Capsules на iherb. Мне, действительно, повезло найти эту формулу пробиотиков, потому что она, правда, работает!!! Месяц назад я заболела и мне пришлось принимать антибиотики в течение 2 недель. Innate Flora 5-14 помогла мне пройти курс без всяких проблем! Одной капсулы в день натощак мне достаточно. Рекомендую всем! Сама уже заказала повторно :)

Disclaimer: Not medical or professional advice.
Posted on Jul 3, 2021
61
0
2
10
Verified Purchase
Rewarded Review

Caused more bloating than I already had. It also needs to be refrigerated, which I don't like because I want to take my probiotics with me.

Disclaimer: Not medical or professional advice.
Posted on Mar 1, 2021
101
2
1
36
Verified Purchase

I don’t know why but I don’t feel that much of a difference. Maybe that’s actually good? It’s quite mild either way, and keeping it in the fridge definitely helps tho!

Disclaimer: Not medical or professional advice.
Posted on Jan 26, 2021
72
0
0
7
Verified Purchase

Tiny little capsule. Not sure if this works or not yet. Will try this for few months

Disclaimer: Not medical or professional advice.