PL

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

Absolutely great pre-cut sheets, super convenient, and I will be buying it again, a must-have for me. Non-stick, so there is no need for any oil/butter, they are really great sheets, I don't use any alumni foil anymore.

Rosy
Posted on Aug 1, 2022

Great quality baking sheets that are pre cut and quite large in size. I'm now using these sheets instead of the regular white parchment paper that goes through bleaching. These work great and I have already baked with them several times.

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

Very easy to use as it comes in pre cut sheets which is perfect for baking without the need to tear it up and make a mess (which I always do). It also bakes really well in the oven too. Love this and will definitely repurchase and recommend.

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

This is my favorite brand for clean baking sheets, sandwich bags and dish gloves. I’m happy precut is available since it was difficult cutting the old version

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

I really like the products of this company, the paper size fits exactly to the template. I personally prefer the whole roll rather than the cut one

purelake
Posted on Dec 28, 2021

I love this brand. Parchment paper works well. The box is a little flimsy and ends up getting crushed in transit though which is annoying.

Posted on Aug 24, 2021

I love to replace daily items with more eco version. Good as any other baking sheet but you feel better about yourself:) ⚘ please click like

Posted on Nov 3, 2021

Great compostable option - unfortunately couldn't reuse it as often as I thought I could - product description states it's reuseable. Started getting charred/burnt after a couple of use

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

I'm ordering again and again, i'm very satisfied. and it's eco