PL

Posted on May 17, 2022

My legs were cramping up unbearably some nights. Now, when I get leg cramps, I reach for these tablets and the cramps are gone within seconds. I keep these and the ointment at my bedside so it is easily accesible when a cramp hits! Relief is almost instantaneous! No need to suffer needlessly and take the chance of falling when I am jumping around the room trying to rid myself of muscle cramps, which at 78 years old, I get a lot! They are inexpensive and worth their weight in gold! It is great that, once ordered, they are in my hands in a couple of days so I don't have to run out.

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

These have been a game changer for me. If I can feel the cramp coming on I take two and in many cases the cramp never becomes full blown. If a cramp does come on quickly, these have greatly reduced the time period of excruciating pain. I love that they dissolve under the tongue and have very little taste.

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

So this was my first time purchasing this, it was a friend that recommended this to me and have not regretted buying. I use to be very constipated, but now i frequently visit the toilet very often. It has ease my tummy and i feel bloated. And now i can go in a day without using deodorant and will still smell good. I also love the pricing point here on iherb

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

Wow. This came in time. Had leg cramps during sleep and pop this into my mouth. The cramps went away pretty quick. 2nd day, leg cramp which was worse than previous day came again during sleep and it last through the day even though had a dose at night, took another dose before lunch, and was walking and shopping in the afternoon. Great stuff. Give me a like if you find this review helpful. Thank you.

1903 Homeopathic Natural Relief Relax Calf & Foot Cramps Fast Acting Relief of Leg, Calf & Foot Cramps Flavorless Quick-Dissolving Tablets No Water Needed No Stomach Discomfort Uses: Temporarily relieves the symptoms of: Stiffness Pains in limbs, joints and legs Cramps in calves, feet and legs

0daa5272-e41c-4773-8880-723f0c3aa253
Posted on Aug 16, 2022

I can sometimes wake up in the early morning with foot and leg cramps. As soon as I have taken some leg cramp tablets it only takes a couple of minutes for them to ease. Wouldn't be without this product.

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

Perfect product, always reliable for whenever i need it. The self disolving tabets make it easy to take wherever I am. Great price to so a win win

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

Wasn’t sure if these would work , but I have very bad restless legs , and took these when my legs started have say I was very surprised, ordered 2 more box just have in house would highly recommend

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

My husband keeps a bottle on the nightstand due to the leg cramps he suffers at night and also one in his truck while working. The quick dissolving action of these tablets offers fast acting relief. The best quality and price.

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

first they melt in a few seconds and you feel the immediate effect but they should not be exaggerated and used only when it is really needed