PL

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

I like Hylands products and feel they are a reputable and trustworthy company. I prefer homeopathy to regular OTC pain meds that have side effects, these do not. They are easy to takes as they dissolve rapidly under the tongue. They are basically tasteless. You can trust Hyland's to provide quality ingredients that will benefit your health.

Posted on Nov 16, 2021

It takes a while for the back pain to ease up, but it work slowly in time and as you take up to the maximum, you begin to feel the effect, and not just back pain, but also pain elsewhere begin to subside. And it also dissolves so quickly in your mouth and quite tasteless.

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

I hurt my backache a few of weeks ago, making it difficult to walk. I use Hyland's tablets for leg cramps (which are excellent by the way) which work within a 15 to 30 minutes. So I thought I would try these. And although they do not work as quickly as the ones for leg cramps, the Hyland's Backache Relief tablets did help me get around to do my chores. Don't get me wrong they do not take the pain away completely but allowed me to get to the chiropractor. Its been three weeks and my back is back to normal. I have a very physical job and I did not miss one day of work after I started taking these tablets

Posted on Nov 24, 2021

This is a newer homeopathic formulation by Hylands, replacing their *Backache Relief* formula. It works quite well but I have just started using this a few times so I cannot comment on long term benefit, but it seems to be quite as effective as other snobbier brands products. Check the ingredients and you will find the composition to be quite similar. The improvement in pain relief is better if you use it in conjunction with the Hylands Muscle Therapy Gel. There is no taste to these quick dissolve tabs so that should not be a concern. For stronger pain you may need repeat dosing.

Thank you for coming earlier than I expected. I think it's really good for you. Believe in it and drink it.Thank you for coming earlier than I expected. I think it's really good for you. I believe it carefully and use it. I want to recommend it to everyone Thank you for coming earlier than I expected. I think it's really good for you. I believe it carefully and use it. I want to recommend it to everyone. Please take care of yourself.

9ddeb632-f83b-4e28-9ff4-93eaec17412c
Posted on Apr 25, 2022

I am not sure yet if it works because I am also doing a lot of other stuff for my back pain. But I very much appreciate a natural oral remedy for it so I like this. But I wish it would not have to be 15mins per dose cos I tend to forget.

Posted on Oct 9, 2021

It does take a bit time for the back pain to go away, but when taken consistently I am beginning to like this product and it's starting to help! Would try it again!

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

My 45 year old son suffers from lots of back pain. It really helped him. We will buy it again. It arrived in good condition.

Posted on May 16, 2022

This supplement helps relief the back to relax and wind down the body to rest. No side effect or heavy head after resting. Taste is herbal minty taste.

Posted on Aug 22, 2022

Bought it for my mother who experiencing chronic back pain since her early ages. According to her it works and does helps to keep her back in semi-control, allow her even go hiking! I bought 3 times already and plan on keep purchasing.