PL

Posted on Feb 2, 2022

I love this brand so much. Great quality, quite affordable, the packaging is sleek, chic, minimalist and beautiful. This is a product I ordered to replace another similar one I owned and ran out of. I have other products of this line and they're all awesome. Might be ordering another one just to stock it up before the website runs out of it. Good for sensitive skin as well. Size is better than expected, with good results.

Perfect for people with dry skin. Combination skin and normal skin can use this too but I'd say it's better in the winter as it is moisturizing too and not drying. It's a soft, rich and foamy gentle cleansing foam. It moisturizes the skin and cleanses it. It has Blue Agave Extract, Blue Lotus Extract, Tangerine Extract, Moringa Seed Oil, and more. It's also Hypoallergenic. My skin feels really fresh and soft after using this. I've seen my skin texture improve after using this for 2 weeks. I use this every 2-3 days.

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

I've always hated eating my face because it always felt drying. But this feels like I've put on lotion. I've recommended this to countless friends

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

I love that it is simple, yet does what it is supposed to do, meaning clean my skin well of course. I have bought this product multiple times already and will likely get it again.

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

Was suitable for my comedone-prone skin, hasn’t broke me out. Cleanses well, but won’t be effective as a makeup remover. I use it in the mornings and in the evenings after hydrophilic oil. Will last you ages!

Posted on Apr 13, 2021

Currently in love with this face wash. The texture is the right amount thickness and not too light weight or thick. Dissolve softly on your face with just a lil bit of water. Cleanse nicely without being to dry afterwards. But what I love the most is the calming soft flowery smell that sahara range have. Just simply makes you relax and feels like in spa

Posted on Aug 12, 2022

I have tried many brands though did not like the effects as Huxley

Posted on Dec 26, 2021

I have used this product before and I liked the pricing on this app better hence ordered it and it turned out as expected. 👍🏻

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

Looks like it’s gonna last long. Removing make up nice. Creating lots of foam. Classic Huxley smell