PL

Posted on Jan 22, 2022
Ginger Snaps Yummy

These cookies are delicious and taste like a ginger snaps. Although they are little pricey. The serving size is on the small size. I would still purchase and eat them once in awhile as a healthy snack because I like the quality ingredients.. I'm glad I came across these. I highly recommend them.

Posted on Sep 21, 2022

Description Get Back To Human® No Added Sugar* No Cane/Refined Sugar No Sugar Alcohols No Stevia/Erythritol No Dairy/Palm Oil No Lecithin/Gums No Refined Starch/Tapioca Non GMO Project Verified Certified Gluten Free Keto-Friendly Certified Paleo Cookies Made With "100% Real No"™ Growing up, cookies were life. Crunchy. Chewy. Big. Small. Cream. No cream. We devoured. Then asked for more. But we grew up. Started reading labels. And the cookie options shrank. Now we're back - with some cookie plans of our own. There's a new crop of "clean" cookies out there. With a growing list of weird ingredients. We take a different approach - an insatiable hunger for the UltraSimple™. Because your mouth was made for snacking. Not struggling to pronounce what's in it. - Jordan & Jessica, Sibling Co-Founders Hu Cookies Avoid Refined/Isolated Starches: The most common refined/isolated starches found in gluten-free baking today are tapioca starch (often listed as just "tapioca") and potato starch

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

Excellent quality and flavour. Clean ingredients. Tastes like regular ginger snap cookies without the sugar. Perfect snack size bites. I am diabetic and my DS has Crohn's, we can both enjoy it with a cup of tea or for late night cravings. It's a little expensive but worth it.

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

I'm on a diet to keep a healthy microbiome, and its difficult to find quality tasty foods, especially snacks. The Hu brand is pretty good, and the Ginger Snaps are nearly perfect. More costly than conventional ginger snaps, but worth it to me. And, they have the right texture and great flavor. Thanks IHerb fir stocking and reasonably fast shipping.

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

So delicious! I could eat the entire bag in one sitting, and with an ingredients list & nutrition facts like these, I don't feel bad about it at all. ;) These light and gingery cookies are perfect for my gluten-free diet! (Wish they weren't so much $$ each, but Hu is a great brand, and it's 100% worth paying the extra bit.)

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

I tried this when it was first available for my country and it became my favourite Keto-friendly cookie on iHerb all time. With just the right amount of crunch and a touch of ginger, it brings you the taste satisfaction of a delicious normal non-keto cookie has and beats your carvings all in one go. Having brought it twice now and will definitely purchase it again when it’s available!

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

I swear to god you will not notice these are the healthy version! they are made from dates, coconut and cacao mostly but somehow resemble snickerdoodles.

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

I love these cookies that have no flour or sugar in them. My toddle granddaughter who is picky about snacks seems to like them, too, and I know that she’s not eating anything junky.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

Taste so good and not sweet at all. Good quality ingredients. Perfect as a snack and I like it with my coffee time cookies or as after meal desert treat !