PL

Posted on Dec 23, 2021
とても素晴らしい!

delicious little choco chip cookies! the texture is crunchy, but they're small and thin enough that they still kind of melt in your mouth. I tried not to eat the whole bag in one go, but I definitely wanted to. I've tried several different goods by this brand, and everything is delicious

Posted on Sep 21, 2022

Description Get Back To Human® No Added Sugar* No Cane/Refined Sugar No Sugar Alcohols No Stevia/Erythritol No Dairy/Palm Oil No Lecithin/Gums No Refined Starch/Tapioca Non GMO Project Verified Certified Gluten Free Keto-Friendly Certified Paleo Cookies Made With "100% Real No"™ Growing up, cookies were life. Crunchy. Chewy. Big. Small. Cream. No cream. We devoured. Then asked for more. But we grew up. Started reading labels. And the cookie options shrank. Now we're back - with some cookie plans of our own. There's a new crop of "clean" cookies out there. With a growing list of weird ingredients. We take a different approach - an insatiable hunger for the UltraSimple™. Because your mouth was made for snacking. Not struggling to pronounce what's in it. - Jordan & Jessica, Sibling Co-Founders Hu Cookies Avoid Refined/Isolated Starches: The most common refined/isolated starches found in gluten-free baking today are tapioca starch (often listed as just "tapioca") and potato starch. *Not a low calorie food.

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

Thought I'd try this out, since I'd been enjoying all the Hu chocolate bars. For me, the cookies are less "guilt free" because it's not organic. Considering it's more of a conventional (despite all it's other no-x's) product, it's on the expensive side and thus a splurge imho..

Posted on Oct 1, 2022

Such a nice treat - the only concern I have is the price really :( Or the fact that I CANT have a fulfilling amount of them - I can’t have them enough, and that’s how good they are :) perfect ingredient list and taste. Hugely recommend!

My Family really love this product and we will order again because of fast delivery, good service and complete product that IHERB have. Thank you very much iHerb.

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

I love this brand and these cookies! Such great taste and flavour while using very good quality ingredients and no preservatives/bad additives. The package size is smaller than expected but love these!

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

I thought I was gonna have a handful cause I’m not the biggest sweet tooth but I had the whole bag in one sitting! Curbs the sweet craving, not too sweat reminds me of a snickerdoodle cookie. Ingredients couldn’t be better and definitely worth a try!

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

HU's chocolate bars are special, now they have gluten-free cookies that are to die for. They are crunchy and sweet, although not overly sweet. Recommended although it's on the pricer side.

Nana
Posted on Jul 21, 2022

I really loved these cookies, clean ingredients and grain free. Package is very small and there’s only a few servings. Price is also a bit expensive.

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

these are delicious if you want a healthy treat that's clean with good ingredients. it is pricey and you can eat them almost all in one sitting. I would order again for convenience