PL

Posted on Dec 13, 2021

A necessary product, especially for the influenza season and winter months. I like the composition, a natural product. Very good product, good brand. Relieves the pain in the throat. Have a pleasant taste. I also tried other products of this brand. I will buy again.

I have allergies off and on throughout the whole year and these really help with the tickle in my throat that makes me cough. It also helps clear my sinuses. The flavor is strong but effective and I love how the honey center goodness just comes oozing out after you've been sucking on it for a while. I've handed out so many packages of these to my friends and co-workers over the last several years. Makes me feel that I'm a spokesperson for them LOL. But honestly, they are amazing and I will never use any other cough drop again as long as I can get my hands on these eucalyptus honey-filled honey cough drops.

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

Amazing! Great quality product. It really works. I love this especially with the real honey filling. The taste is good too and not too sweet. I used them when I have a dry, sore throat. It really helps soothe sore throat. The packaging is good and the size is small so that easy to carry.

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

I love the taste and quality of the composition of these honey menthol drops, very effective in soothing my sore throat. I use often and keep in purse for the size of the package does not take up much room, a good value that benefit durning allergy season, I would recommend.

Posted on May 6, 2022

These are a great option to be able to offer my family if anyone is feeling congested. Nice taste, the eucalyptus helps clear the airways and the honey centre is soothing for the throat. Effective natural remedy particularly for someone like me who very very rarely goes to the doctor

Dr-Cat
Posted on Dec 28, 2021

Honees All natural menthol eucalyptus cough drops are the best. They really do help your cough! I’ve shared cough drops with a lot of different people and they really do make a difference for them.

a0dd835e-446d-4a3d-9d80-fc46d88db299
Posted on Oct 22, 2021

Generally yummy but storage isn't great for a warm tropical country like mine. It can attract ants. The packaging is not air-tight. The size is appropriate, while the taste and scent is alright. It is effective and can be used to relieve any throat itch, suitable for most ages. Menthol does give it more of a kick, for those who need it.

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

You can literally feel the menthol and eucalyptus from these drops. Be wary not to over eat them as they contain 4g of sugar in each drop..

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

Strong taste which is great when you're cold. Really helped to reduce the cough. Package is compact and can be taken in any bag.

Posted on May 31, 2022

I drink quite a lot of black coffee. I did not connect to the product at all even though I cooked it on the gas. Strong flavors of cinnamon and very little experience of strong coffee evokes unfortunately. I will not buy again.