PL

Posted on Aug 29, 2022
Good - The Cheese flavour is better!

These are perfect treats for small to medium sized dogs. I have pugs and they loved them! I ordered both the cheese and the chicken flavour - they liked the cheese ones better. Don’t cause any tummy upsets and keep them quiet for a while! Great value for money and they were on discount too!

63e19f52-678a-40bd-929d-6bf2f8d557b2
Posted on May 8, 2022

This is a great quality product and works as intended. I use it daily and tastes well. Thank you so much for this. It was made of high quality ingredients with great benefits. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect. I love the smell and the looks of it. Works well. I look forward to purchasing another one!

Posted on Sep 21, 2022

Keeps the boya buay for a while. I don’t give them bully sticks and sometimes need snacks that they can chew longer to keep them busy. This is it.

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

My dog loved this so much! It is medium chew and you can cut it for multiple pieces and last you longer because it is kinda big for small breeds but for the big breeds will be fine. My dog Love this brand so much.

ooo! my pup loves it! excellent quality, natural ingredients, taste, according my pup's statement is superb! the size is not big, but the price is good. package is good for use.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Great treats for our dogs! quality good, taste good ingredient also goo

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

My dog really enjoys these! I have purchased several times already. Recommend!

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

This is cheaper than my local dog treats, and doesn't have all the crap they put in it. My dog loves it.

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

My dogs approve. I cut a small piece for each dog, and they get Bussey with it. Cutting is not easy, but manageable.

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

My dogs seem to like whatever that is chicken flavor so this is great!