PL

Posted on May 24, 2022

I love this brand so much for treat to my chihuahua. The smell is not that heavy the ingredients are super great and the size is great you can spilt it for the small breeds so it will last longer. I really love that they made from turmeric which has a lot of benefits for dogs. They are not hard to chew on.

Posted on Sep 12, 2022

My dog does not like to chew so I was pretty hesitant giving these to him but he surprised me. I do break them in half. He lays there holding the chew between his feet and actually chews on it. Because he often gulps things without chewing, I do watch him carefully while he has this.

Posted on May 8, 2022

This is a great quality product and works as intended. Thank you so much for this. It was made of high quality ingredients with great benefits. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect. Works well. I look forward to purchasing another one! Soft chew, tastes nice and great to use as a high value treat. For all ages.

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

Great quality and ingredients. Our dog likes it so probably tastes good for him. The size is great. I love buying here treats for my pets. I with iHerb had more options for pets.

Posted on Oct 26, 2021

i personally dont like the smell, like kinda vinegar.. but maybe for my puppy it smells good coz he pretty loves this one.. it is chewable and not too hard that won't cause hurt to his teeth.

Posted on May 5, 2022

My dog become crazy when seeing it. She likes it so much

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

My dog loved these! She's picky about treats and she had no hesitation when I offered her one of these!

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

My Pomeranians love these, but I can’t give them too much in one go because they will have a bit a diarrhea.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

I do love this brand very much but the price raise is ridiculous