PL

TatyanaL
Posted on Nov 6, 2021

The three fruits in Triphala are ancient herbal remedy with antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and antibacterial effects (for a variety of bacterial and fungal infections). In addition to the gastrointestinal benefits, Triphala is believed to help: alleviate inflammation, control diabetes, promote weight loss, reduce cholesterol, relieve stress. I like Himalaya, their herbs are always good quality. The caplets are not big, look like pressed herbs.

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

This one is formulated as it should be. Generally, in the market , they blend 1:1:1, but this one is made as original recipe.

Posted on May 13, 2022

I do not travel without Triphala in my bag to make sure I keep my digestive system functioning and healthy (you know the traveler’s syndrome…). Good quality, natural ingredients, very gentle action

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

its a 2 month supply. its for a gentle cleaning you can use it even when going to your job. I am 26 years old

Posted on Jan 11, 2022

This product is great and have been using for a while. The composition of the 3 fruits is correct. It is a healthy way to cleanse the system of toxins and provide good bowel movement.

Posted on Sep 9, 2021

I always shopped this during my stay in Singapore from Japan but under the pandemic this site is the only way because the Amazon online does not have this product.

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

helped me a lot and normalized bowel function. I am delighted with Triphala because it is not a chemistry but a natural product

b29725ed-cd0f-44d2-ac94-9c9e85a3a77b
Posted on Dec 21, 2020

Been using Triphala for more than ten years now, and tried many products. This is the best Triphala formula on this website. For some reason, not all works as they should be. This product and Banyan Botanicals are the best tablets I've ever tried, I tried some good powder formulas but the taste of Triphala and the dryness it leaves in the mouth made me shift to tablets formulas. ** iHerb please make sure to get more stock of this as it's almost always out of stock.

Posted on Feb 9, 2021

I buy this for a family member who has some trouble with regularity. It seems to make a big difference since she has been taking it for the past couple years. It is an ancient ayurvedic formula which many will swear by. I like Himalaya herbs because they deliver quality supplements at a reasonable cost.