PL

Posted on Jul 25, 2022
Excellent for bloating and tummy pain

I take one tablet after a heavy meal or if I eat some junk food/fast food. I have a medium allergy to gluten and I noticed that they do help with bloating if I don't eat something very processed. my nutritionist recommended them for their ingredients and quality. so happy days. the package is too big for what it is inside (like 90% of everything on the market). a good supplement to have in your pantry.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

I love the Himalaya brand and use many of their natural herb products. In the past year, I started using Trikatu and I do notice that it helps with my digestion after a large meal. I also like the taste of the ginger in the caplet. I would recommend this as a digestion aid to everyone.

JuneKohler21
Posted on Mar 27, 2022

Helps with bloated tummy and overeating by boosting the fire of digestion, improves condition of sinus too. Great replacement for another brand that was discontinued.

Posted on Sep 21, 2021

I have ready a lot about this. I am using this ingredient a week now and the benefit is visible. I am very happy in this supplement. My diet is already better with,

My Ayurveda doctor said, take on an empty stomach half a teaspoon of dried ginger and half a teaspoon of cinnamon. I already felt bad from such words 😂 But it turned out that you can replace TRIKATU with two tablets! Very comfortably. Very useful. The smell of ginger and other herbs is very strong. It raises immunity very much! If my review is useful for you, please like it;)

2c7b4e33-5719-46c4-abd2-08dc80411f9d
f469ae32-a091-4b77-8efa-2b30c09b302b
Posted on Aug 28, 2021

Really glad that this product is back in stock! I was nervous that they would stop making it, and it is very useful for the digestion and the sinuses. I take it with their Turmeric to help boost the absorption, great Himalaya quality and low price.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

This is a very good product helps my digestion a lot o

AM
Posted on Jan 19, 2022

The smell of ginger is very strong. Almost finish a bottle, no side effects. However, the utility has yet to be determined.

Posted on Mar 9, 2021

I use it as a probiotic and digestion support, instant relief after heavy dinners! Caplets are easy to swallow, my must have for “all inclusive” holiday trips!

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

I don’t know what to saud. I didn’t notice any difrance.