PL

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

Best quality brand for organic ingredients that suits every age, packaging was really nice, this ayurvedic diet supplement has many health benefits, tastes bad but chug with water, composition of this product is perfect, I observed the improvement in my body immediately, this is not a hemp product if you’re concerned.

Posted on Nov 11, 2021

This product seems to work great for me. After surgery, I've had a few urination issues and this really seems to help. I have been buying at a local store but found this place (iHerb) where I could get almost all my supplements at once. Himalaya makes quality products and they really seem to work for me!

Posted on Sep 29, 2021

It was recommended to a friend by an Ayurvedic doctor because of his long covid symptoms (always tired, lack of energy, depressive feelings) and he is much better now, he told me.

Posted on Oct 8, 2021

Improves testosteron level and overall mens performance; should be taken for longer time to see the results. Tablets small but not easy to take. Great glass bottle instead of plastic. Not the cheapest but worth to buy.

Tribulus is part of my daily stack to help with my general man's health. I really like how this brand comes with glass bottle instead of cheap plastic. They are tested, organic and produce great quality stuff. I am their loyal customer ever since using their household product from toothpaste to facial wash and now eventually supplements. I like what they have are all ethical-sourced and vegan. Ok back to tribulus, I feel some benefits from it in the form of energy level. It's a safe supplement to take and have around daily.

Posted on May 6, 2022

I have moved away from prescription drugs since Himalaya product is more effective

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

A bit expensive but a great company and a quality product

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

It works for me. I am satisfied with the quality supplement.

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

works but subtle not intense. take with food and gives energy highly recommend

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Very nice, quality product. Clean i ingredients. Good results so far.