PL

Posted on Jan 20, 2022
Excellent Immune Support!

A friend gave me a box of this product many years ago and said it was the purest form of amla available. I've been taking it ever since. I was thrilled to find it on iHerb when it became unavailable from my previous source. iHerb not only offers a better price, their customer service and speedy delivery is unparalleled. An excellent source of pure, natural, amla berries rich in antioxidants.

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

My brother has been using these supplement for a while now It helps bring his cholesterol down and help with blood sugar. and I Amla berries are rich in antioxidants, which reduce the risk of chronic health conditions like heart disease, diabetes, and cancer. Amla berries are also an excellent source of: Vitamin C. Vitamin E. These tablets are concentrated, dried fruits.the quality and the taste is good if you are wondering

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

I take Alma as a supplement and aid for my immune system (everything begins with gut health!) and I like the Himalaya brand (I use a variety of their products). The dosage says to take two caplets a day, but I take only one and I know it makes a difference.

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

Usually my spouse uses organic India or this brand depending on availability. These are pre-formed herbal caps, not herbs in capsules. Amla is great if other vitamin c sources are too acidic. Bonus-Himalaya uses a glass bottle!

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

Seems to be working good. I’m using some other things in conjunction with this so I’m thinking it’s a combination of things! Definitely worth a try!

Posted on Oct 25, 2021

I was experiencing poor appetite due to stress. After taking this for a week, I noticed my appetite increased significantly. This makes sense given that amla supports the immune system. With the immune system being supported, appetite slowly returns.

Posted on Nov 24, 2021

Reduce bad cholesterol in blood I take one tape per day . work still under progress

acb1c36b-6d6f-414e-be98-ee3ea6a65735
Posted on Jul 17, 2021

This is my 2nd bottle of Amla. Seeing many review on this supplement, made me decide to continue taking. It’s great for hair & skin among other things but it’s a great all natural vitamin C supplement too 👍

5ed594b1-1e5c-40b5-b7ca-2f1d7a47c1ee