PL

Posted on Jan 12, 2022

I absolutely love these Highkey Crackers for a great cracker substitute when following the keto diet. They are crunchy and have a great texture and flavor. I ate them as a snack but you can always use them in a dip or with cheese and meat. I recommend these to anyone following a keto or low carb lifestyle!

Addicting (which made me suspect there's MSG in it) and 1 pack size is also very filling, but made me so thirsty after that and there's slight headache afterwards (again I suspect there's MSG in it which wasn't mentioned, I wasn't even dehydrated to begin with), I had to drink wheatgrass juice to quench the unpleasant feel on the back of my throat. It's quite good but not to the point to repurchase.

30f56efd-59a0-4d84-b017-63cc92010069
90ea2190-6ec4-4793-b07d-b5b3ba63f425
7c02dd08-ce03-4601-828f-80d0e16d38d3
6ffb3f82-bed6-48d8-8918-0d735f85fd8e
Posted on Aug 28, 2022

These are very tasty keto crackers, and they're not too hard to chew, like some. They're a little like thicker, chewier Goldfish, and they really fulfill that cracker craving! I also like the fact that they contain good fiber and lupin flour, and not just almond. Hope this was helpful. If so, please give it a thumbs-up. Thanks!

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

I bought it for my son who adores cookies, and actually, I did not expect this delicious taste! I also eat it with my coffee according to the allowed calories without feeling guilty :) What I like more about this cookies is that it made with a healthy flour of almonds! Highly recommended and will definitely buy it again :)

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

These are my favourite keto crackers - they stay crunchy too even when served with dips etc. Would love to have larger sized crackers though (these are bite sized) and larger packaging options would be great too as these don’t last long, they go fast i.e. get eaten quickly

Posted on May 25, 2022

I liked the flavor. They tasted like any regular cheese crackers, but they're healthier because they have almost no net carbs and have at least 5 g of fiber. I use these to eat with dips. Its texture is less crunchy than regular crackers, but it's still great.

Posted on Jan 4, 2022

HighKey Cheddar Almond Flour Crackers are really good! They have a great cheesy taste that’s not too salty and have a satisfying crunch. Almond flour is a great substitute for grain flour in terms of texture and flavor. I love that they are high in protein and fiber and low in carbs so healthier than traditional cheese crackers. The bag is small so I wish they come in larger sizes because they get eaten often, as a snack or an accompaniment to a salad or soup.

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

I absolutely Love these crackers. Taste is fantastic for an almond cracker. The cheddar is fantastic on its own and with hummus. They're fantastic feeling snack even after just a few crackers. They do have an interesting texture compared to most crackers but I really enjoy them. I love the amount of protein I get in each serving.

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

These were pretty good. The taste is somewhat reminiscent of goldfish crackers -- just keto friendly. I've been eating the out of the bag but they could also be be used in place of croutons on salads. The bags are kinda small for the price, but it's all relative:)

Posted on Dec 27, 2021

Even better than the Sea Salt flavor!!! Delicious taste, crunchy, very satisfying. Wish the package was bigger, but I do appreciate that it's a zip close bag! Great to snack on or add to lunch plate during keto/low carb diet. Although I do wish they were just a little bit thinner as they are a very thick cracker. Very good quality ingredients. Highly recommend!