PL

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

Gotta love that it's very clear about being Hexane-fee. I love the dark glass bottle while most other i've purchased are in clear plastic. To me this shows that they take care of their product and its shelf life. All in all this is a wonderful brand and I'm glad I've branched out from their floral waters into this oil. The oil is sticky and viscous for anyone who hasn't used it before. Great for putting on eyebrows and eyelashes. If putting in hair I highly recommend blending with jojoba or avocado oil to make it more spreadable so you don't rip out hairs trying to massage it in. But it leaves you feeling so soft and moisturized.

Posted on Aug 30, 2021

I really enjoy this high quality brand of castor oil. I use it as a castor oil pack on my abdomen for cleansing benefits. I have soaked this pack with a wool cloth and applied it to my abdomen, wrapping it in clear kitchen wrap. I even applied the disposable heating pads and then secure with a body gauze. I left it on for about 40 minutes and chilled. You can feel your insides responding to the penetration of this castor oil. It's also very moisturizing after your finish your therapy. My skin feels the most nourished once I rub the excess oil in. The smell isn't too bad and I love that it's packaged in a glass amber bottle to maintain its potency. It's very effective. Rate this comment if you found the information useful :)

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

Posted on Nov 15, 2021

I wanted a castor oil that I felt safe putting in my eyes and my dog's eyes to help with her corneal issues. Of course I needed it to be organic, cold pressed, and hexane free, but equally important is that it be in a GLASS bottle since these oils absorb toxins from their plastic containers and I didn't want any chemicals going into her eye. VERY pleased with this awesome product and the large size will last years!

I like the fact that this is packaged in a dark bottle. I also like the size of the bottle (not too small). It seems to be excellent quality, I like the fact that it is cold-pressed and hexane free. I've seen others that seem as good, but they were in plastic bottles, which I think would diminish the benefits somewhat.

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

I love Heritage! I think they're a great brand and I love that they provide such great quality organic oils and products. I've ordered this product a number of times. Castor oil has a very faint and minimal scent. My skin loves castor oil, I usually mix it in a concoction of other oils and use it once I get out the shower when my skin is still damp. It helps to keep my skin moisturized, nourished and hydrated. The size is good enough to last me a few months probably up to a year. Also came incredibly quick.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

I use it on my stomach sometimes to help it heal. I believe the effect is due to Nitric Oxide, which is vasolidating and is the organism's backup system when CO2 is low due to high lactate. So this improves things a bit, but have to be careful not to use it around period, because man you will regret it. I used it before the period initially, and I got very inflamed, got skin infection, etc. In other cases it can be quite beneficial, stomach feels flatter and calmer.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

I use castor oil packs over my liver and I find it very helpful. It helps me to detox and I feel much better. I like the fact that the oil is organic and it comes in a glass bottle. The quality of the oil is excellent. I also use it on my eye lashes. Highly recommended.

Posted on May 26, 2022

Very good quality castor oil. I have tried buying from local pharmacies, they were good, but when I tried this one, it really changed everything. It is even more advantageous in price to buy in larger quantity like this bottle. I make local compresses with it, and the effects are very good

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

I have used other brands of castor oil but I like this one in a glass bottle. I keep a small bottle of castor oil with me for emergency use. Once I was traveling and hit my big toe on the sidewalk curb. It really hurt. I rubbed some castor oil on the toe after getting back to the hotel because that was what I had at the time. I was able to walk all day the next day, although with a small limp.