PL

Posted on Aug 5, 2022
Pleasant taste

My son has had back to back colds and viruses this winter season. I thought that his own immune system would help, but it looks like he needs a little extra support. This product has a pleasant taste, and the amount of product is good. It appears to have safe ingredients, and I’m looking forward to him tolerating cold and flu season a bit better.

b5988a25-3fef-4748-961d-062b3647250c

loving the ingredients and the effect on the immune support of our children. they also like the taste, even pure without water! it helps to overcome some mild colds and viruses much faster! this supplement comes in two different bottle sizes. because of the price being quite high we usually took the smaller size būt because it is worth it, this time we bought the bigger bottle. on the other hand we do not want to take it Daily for months in a row, so I am not sure if it will spoil or how long the bottle can bet used after opened or if it needs to be refrigirated...?! if you liked the review Please give me a 👍

Posted on Nov 6, 2021

bought this for my youngest because he was constantly falling sick, every week kind. but since i got this, 2weeks has passed, no cough, no fever and 2 weeks of no skipped school. i am very happy. my 2nd born who had a cough, bad phlegmy thick cough, has reduced tremendously too. supplements do help

Posted on Dec 29, 2021

I buy this product for my Grandkids. If they don't like the taste,they won't take it. It has been a great product for them. Echinacea is so great when our ammune system needs a boost.

Posted on Nov 13, 2021

Great item, repeat purchase, super fast shipping, especially with Covid! My daughter likes the taste of this so the quality is very good, and the immune enhancing ingredients are important. Whenever my daughter feels a sickness might be coming on, it’s Sweet Echinacea to the rescue!

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

The product is excellent, delivered on time, corresponds to the description on the website. I am happy with the purchase. I recommend it...

weR2gether
Posted on Jan 28, 2022

It's the best product I used. Very effective. I like it.

Posted on Nov 22, 2021

It's the best product I used. Very effective. I like it.

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

Still am trying it but my friend recommended it to me

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

We've used this on numerous occasions when the kids or adults were under the weather and this has been good for preventive health!