PL

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

Dandelion is a very common herb that has broad variety of benefits. Supplementing with it in the form of tincture, is very good, as it is stable for long. In addition, the composition is quite good - it contains parts of the whole plant as ingredients that provide different benefits. The supplement improves digestion, detoxification. It is high-quality in addition, as it is certified organic.

Posted on May 10, 2022

I am impressed with the packaging as it is very secure. It keeps the quality of the product well. The taste is not too strong if taken with a drink.

970fc05c-409d-471e-9fd0-039f48832f77
Posted on Sep 4, 2021

This is an outstanding product. I am in my late 70's. I use this as a liver tonic and occasionally as a diuretic, as I am allergic to diuretic medication. It works without side effects.

Posted on Oct 3, 2021

I use this daily as a gentle liver detox and it's a good source of Vitamin c

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

I really like this product, I take it after food and if I have heartburns, it gets rid of it pretty fast too!

Posted on Jan 7, 2022

I always buy herb farm products because they are organic and don’t have complicated preservatives, adding this dandelion to my detox program.

Posted on Aug 31, 2021

Herb Pharm tinctures are top quality. This one is great from liver support.

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

By following the recommended dosage this product would not last longer than 2 weeks. Would not purchase again. Ever. I have tried other products by this brand that were good though.

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

A very high quality product

Posted on Jul 31, 2022