PL

Posted on Feb 1, 2022
Good

I don't use this everyday but when I feel like my skin is about to break out I really feel it calms it a bit down. I wish the package was in a tube like creams should be packaged but overall I'm satisfied and glad I gave it a go. I don't really use it for moisture but rather as a treatment on top of other preferred moisturizer.

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

Seems like great quality -love how it feels on my skin. Feels very nourishing and compatible. The scent is light and fresh - not overpowering which is nice. Facial lines do seem slightly minimized.. early days.

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

I bought this for its skin brightening benefits, however am sceptical this will show results after 7 days.. Tranexamic acid is at the back of ingredients so let's wait and see.

Posted on Jul 25, 2021

I found the cream a little heavy for the day since I live in the tropics, I usually use this at night and the lighter gel cream for the day. It's probably better suited for a more temperate weather or winter. I haven't noticed the lightening yet but I probably need to gauge it longer. it's a smaller pot but it goes a long way!

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

I really liked this cream: consistency, hydration and whitening after several uses. In general, I like many products from this brand.

Posted on Sep 20, 2021

Feels very hydrating and lightweight. It has a velvety and smooth consistency along with a pleasant smell. Definitely would recommend purchasing! 🤩👍🏼

Posted on May 25, 2022

Not sure if it is helpful for reducing blemish but the cream itself is nice

Posted on May 1, 2022

ok could be better, but it's ok expected more doesnt fade freckels

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

So nice cream love it

Posted on Sep 4, 2021

Auto-translated from Japanese

A cream containing 50% Kakadu Plum containing a high concentration of Vitamin C + 5% Niacinamide. For overseas cosmetics, it is better to have a clear amount of niacinamide. This is a quasi-drug level even in Japan. The package has a graph showing the effect on whitening. We recognize that niacinamide is an advantageous ingredient that can approach both whitening and wrinkles, but most of the popular ones are beauty essence types, and we wanted a cream type for dry care, so we selected it. It is moisturized with a soft cream. The finished skin is soft and non-greasy. It can be purchased reasonably, so I would like to repeat it if it is effective to use one.