PL

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

A year ago, I was rock bottom with my cystic acne-laden skin. The slightest intake of food sensitivities like dairy, sugar, eggs, and chicken caused my skin to flare up. Fast forward to today, my skin barrier and skin are more manageable and clearer now. Together with switching my skin care, taking high-quality probiotics such as this has tremendously done wonders not only for my skin but also my gut. My gut feels cleaner as the elimination seems to be all emptied out. I beg to disagree with some who might say that probiotics are a waste of money, as it doesn’t reach our guts. Just choose OG ones with at least 10B CFUs, as advised by our MD. Follow the intake instruction or better take it on an empty stomach in the morning or before bedtime. Indeed health begins in our gut. Smash the like button if you found this insightful!

d0389652-4802-4221-858e-193b9d65392d
Posted on Jun 14, 2022

This works so great in very happy I decided to give it a try. I purchased it for after I had surgery because of the pain medication and the constipation that comes along with it, but I'm going to continue using it even after I've healed up. The size is a normal capsule shape and size easy to swallow and has no taste. The bottle is easy to open with no difficulty. I really like this supplement my gut hasn't felt this great in a long time.

b8be0ffb-825b-4d08-9eed-362d6700591f
Posted on Jun 21, 2022

I really like this quality microbiome supplement for my gut. it has given positive results that benefit my digestive system and absorbs well !I have less constipation . easy size to swallow which I take at bedtime, I would recommend if you want to take a good ingredient probiotic. A great price too.

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

I used it after I got out of the hospital from having back surgery. while in there they gave me the usual painkillers and antibiotics so my guts didn't feel right. After 4 days of taking these everything was back to normal so I am very happy with this product.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

Prebiotic and probiotic are amazing for digestive and immunity because it has an good bacteria. I love this brand so much and I literally can not live without my pre and pro supplement. The benefits are incredible. Good quality and clean ingredients. The size of the tablet is perfect and quickly absorption in our body.

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

quality good ingredient good size good I like it I buy this for my dad it is good for price package is good and it has benefits and it is good for digestion and good for health and also it is cheap which is more good try hop it works for u

778ef853-bad8-46d8-bb72-ebaccadd7eab
Posted on Jun 11, 2022

Package arrived, taste and size of the capsule is ok you can swallow it without worry. I often got diarrhea so I purchased this gut supplement hope it work well.

b81ef363-8579-4306-b830-92a5e4382b5c
f895a571-c837-412c-afa7-3da21346fbe9
Posted on Jun 8, 2022

This quality supplement really helped me, and I could feel the digestion and gut benefits within just a few days! Manageable swallow size, no taste, great packaged.

84aa447f-2c18-4b67-8d17-1a3768516bb6
mainecc
Posted on Sep 22, 2022

the quality and size and packaging and ingredients of this supplement is good. the pills are easy to swallow and taste is fine. i have been taking probiotics ever since i found iherb. it benefit my gastrointestinal and gut which helps me to digest my food well. i have lesser constipation now.