PL

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

helps protect your cells against the effects of free radicals — molecules produced when your body breaks down food or is exposed to tobacco smoke and radiation from the sun, X-rays or other sources. Free radicals might play a role in heart disease, cancer and other diseases. size good taste good

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

I have only been using for a few days and already i can feel a slight diffetence . I have read that the kidneys are key to blood pressure regulation so qfter uing a number of other products without success ive decidec to start at the root of the problem. In the few days i have been taking , i have noticed a reduction in the frequency with which i have to use the restroom. Also i can feel something happening in my left kidney area at the back so i belueve its working . Will definitely be buying again.

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

I had urinary infection and this is my number one thing that i use to take every day.I drink s lot of tea also but this has been great help

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

This is good for detox and also for the liver too. So, after starting to use it I felt much better, my swollen cycles under my eyes are disappeared.

Posted on Dec 9, 2021

There're more liver detox products than Kidney detox products in general. I'm happy to find this kidney detox. It's relatively more expensive but it's worthy!

Posted on Oct 28, 2021

I love this to detox my kidney. I don't use it everyday. But when I feel I need to detox, I take two a day for a few days. It's easy to swallow and does work.

Posted on Dec 30, 2020

I have been using this product for about a year. The result is spectacular because it does work for my family members. I will continue repurchase the product for sure. Highly recommend it. Thank you iHerb for fast shipping, and great products. Cheers. If my review is helpful, please give me "a like". Thanks guys!

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

this is really a good product helped my mother who do kidney dialysis to improve her blood test results

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

this one i used one time for. i will buy again when i think needed. it works well for me.