PL

Posted on May 25, 2022

It's a good quality product with a good composition/ingredients ❤️️ I bought it for my dad who's diabetic because he doesn't mind the taste of keto sweeteners. He uses it with his coffee and he said he likes it. The package size was worth the price. Don't forget to like if my review helped you 🥰

b49e1a39-0820-456f-b364-03c02fbbb8ab
Posted on Feb 20, 2022

Wonderful substitute to sugar, it's 4 times sweeter than the normal sugar so I use only a tiny bit, I don't really mind the aftertaste !

Posted on Oct 4, 2022

This is the most economical and convenient way I have found to refill my Stevia “sugar bowl.“ I don’t like the packets both because of the waste of paper and also because I use it for cooking and anyway I don’t always want that amount for my coffee. I live in Israel and it could be difficult to find spoonable Stevia at anything other than very high prices. I noticed quickly that this is sweeter than the Kroger and trivia brands I had bought in the US. Instead of 1:3, it’s more like 1:4. So it stretches substantially farther, too.

Posted on Sep 29, 2022

I love the quality and ingredients and taste good easy to use I love the package it’s have a lot of benefits thank you I herb for this project and I recommended for you if you have diet like me or even if you want good healthy life style

This helps me in my low carb journey because the ingredient helps the diabetic person like me. I added it in my daily coffee and other desert recipes . The taste and size is like sugar . The quality and package is good. For those who wants to have sweetness in their recipes and don't want their blood sugar to go up, I suggest try this.

Posted on Aug 28, 2022

for my mother in law again, since she is diabetic and has higblood pressure, she loves the product. it tastes sweet like the normal sugar she used, size and packaging are very good. she use it at least twice daily for her tea and coffee. she is very satisfied with the quality as it helps with her diet so much. please leave a thumbs up if this is helpful.thanks.

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

I was really happy to find this product, since my previous stevia brand was really expensive and I was looking for a cheaper replacement. I am extremely satisfied with both the flavour and the fact that you only need a small quantity to sweeten your drink. Excellent also for yogurts and oatmeal. Highly recommended!

Posted on Feb 3, 2022

i keep this in my purse when grabbing a cuppa joe outside, add the right touch of sweetness to hot coffee and tea and no weird aftertaste. Although places like starbucks and macdonalds has alternatives sweeteners but they are usually the artificial sort, so bringing your own is the best! Please click on like if this helped!

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

Got this as a sugar alternative as myself and the family wanted to cut down on granulated sugar. We generally only use a teaspoon or two in tea. This stevia was great and has no additives. You only need a reeeally small amount to get your tea sweetened so needed a bit of time to learn how to quantify 🤣

Posted on Jan 7, 2022

the stevia is indeed very sweet so i do not have to use a lot like other zero calorie sweeteners. the price is a lot cheaper than other stevias by other brands👍

cfb740e8-5c11-49a8-8c11-5e92c10c044d