PL

Pazit Yam
Posted on Jun 12, 2022
Sooooooo good! The taste is amazing and the texture even more amazing

I bought it for myself and I'm not a baby lol .... I was looking for a tasty and satisfying snack. The taste is amazing and the texture even more amazing, These are small circles that at first feel like meringue cookies, but they melt in your mouth so perfectly and delightfully in the yogurt-banana-mango flavor I fell in love and must order more from them Sure it's an amazing snack for babies but why not build from it adults too ??? It's so perfect in taste and texture, to open a bag and savor ... yummy

f4e0a603-cc66-4d5a-94a4-7743e3ec98b3
e996a30c-d8a8-4091-984f-d85179d21ca2
209ab696-ecd7-49e8-a06e-026e8b10c1c4
765446e9-263f-432c-b38f-85740374e9de
Posted on Jun 13, 2022

Great taste and very good ingridients! It keeps you full for quite long because of its protein and fiber content. Perfect as a snack before or after training or a workout. Also just in generell if you´re looking after your fitness and try to keep a healthy diet. The bar size makes it perfect for traveling as well.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

Kids love this! We keep it in our outdoor packs as a quick snack. They love the taste and i like that the bag is not completely full because they are sweet. So I dont have to worry about them eating a whole bag and worrying about any sugar or junk food side effects.

Posted on May 6, 2022

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

Bought a few snacks for my one year old nephew to try. It smells really fragrance, I know it's of a good quality, not sweet at all with natural fruity taste and the best part is that it melts in your mouth. The size of the packet is enough for a child to snack for a week's worth of snacks. My nephew loves it, will consider to repurchase it again!

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

This taste really good, I actually like to eat it too with my toddler. It is a great on-the- go snack. I think it is great to develop your baby fine motor skills too, as it is very small in size, your babies would need to use their fingers to pick up the food by themselves.

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

StazFoods
Posted on Oct 14, 2021

Easy snack for babies and toddlers! I love the crunch factor of these yoghurt drops - and that they’re not too sweet. I wish they came in individual packs as these go stale quite easily and when they go stale and soggy there’s no crunch and they’re quite horrible!