PL

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

I love gummies and this one have all the best functional ingredients you can get! The ginger taste is very subtle, where as the Tumeric smell is more dominant. They have soft texture and taste nice, I enjoyed having 2pcs daily, and really hope it will help in improving my inflammation!

5258cec5-1937-4ba4-ac7d-48204cb6c7e4
73911468-201e-4bef-84b3-5f82628fe403
Posted on Mar 10, 2022

I have spondyloarthritis, pscoartic Arthritis and Fibromyalgia. I'm on prednisone for years and of course it makes u put on a lot of weight. and weight is not good for You're joints and well it's goes round and round. I suffer really bad from inflammation, Manley my knees. they get so bad I can't walk or shower etc. I also get fluid removed from my knees and then I have to up my steroid intake. so I wanted to give this a go. and I suggest you do too. it took two weeks of me taking two gummies every night till I saw a HUGE improvement. usually if I miss a dose of my prednisone, the next day I can't walk. that's how bad it is. well, I didn't take my prednisone for two days and nothing happened, no inflammation at all. no pain, no stiffness, just normal knees. I ordered more as this will be my forever gummies. be patient, it does take a good two weeks, depending on ur body. but I'm hoping to be prednisone free and just have these. life changer BUY THEM 💕

4stars given to taste of the gummy. Taste exactly like normal gummy bears just not that chewy. Couldn’t taste much of the turmeric and ginger thou. Personally thinks that this gummy are too sweet I don’t really like it. Although turmeric is a great ingredient for inflammation and antioxidant. I would highly recommend you get non refining ingredients, just get natural non processed turmeric like GoldenCeps.

75051f5a-82fe-4ddc-b0f3-b8832d6a2e3b
5ed4a3de-bf89-43fe-bbce-176f28b4b8be
298fc763-ac85-4820-b248-ddad8445b648
acb554fe-294f-42f7-8db7-f502b0665365
Posted on Aug 2, 2022

These are wonderful turmeric tablets. I liked them in several ways: 1. Price 2. Great Taste 3. Quality of the product 4. Great Result 5. Presence of a lot of useful substances 6. Convenient Packaging and useful Ingredients, the ability to choose the Size 7. Great Health Benefits, Joints, relieves Pain 8. Natural Ingredients I recommend this wonderful product to everyone, it fully corresponds to the description and expectation. No problems identified

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

It's a potent anti-inflammatory and antioxidant. The packaging is amazing , they taste so good like tropical mango , i took it daily I finished my bottle, seen some improvements in my joints and energy i need more to at least 3 months supply to give final judgment , but so far so good , hope this was helpful

Posted on May 13, 2022

I love these. Like actually LOVE them. I would eat more than 2 a day if I could. There's something so good about the taste and texture, in my opinion. They are super affordable and feel like a treat. I take these for inflammation and hormone balancing plus some immunity. So good!

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

I took these gummies in the last thing of my purchase I just wanted to try them and I really love the taste it’s sweet you cannot feel the ginger in it but you can definitely feel the turmeric as the colour of the gummy‘s or is orange and they recommend this as a healthy sweet

Posted on Feb 9, 2022

They do help a little bit . I have arthritis and both of my knees but my left leg is worse than the right but they do help if they were a little stronger maybe I could walk a little bit better I just wish there was something that would really help but I will continue taking them I keep on trying

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

I’ve been relying on these for months and love the fact that they are chewable. The texture is a little different from other types of gummies but that is fine, and the flavor is very pleasant. I still feel the benefits of taking tumeric for reducing inflammation in my joints, and these sre so convenient to take without needing water.