PL

Posted on Sep 12, 2022

I LOVE this Gua sha, It is perfect, it isn't so thick like another I bought after, but it is PERFECT! I like its curves. I use it after applying anti aging facial oil. It comes with a little cotton bag so it is safe between uses. If it is your first time buying Gua sha, I recommend this one highly. <3

It is my first time to use a guasha. This is very amazing. It helps with depuffing my face. Premium quality and with pouch which is handy. The packaging is very high quality as well. The size of the product is handy. Can be used at any age for sure. After first use I can see benefits of using it already. My face is feeling lifted.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

I have seen videos of women using Gua Sha stones and wasn't sure if it would do the same for me as proclaimed in those videos. I was pleasantly surprised how the Grace and Stella Gua Sha lifted my face. I thought the stone would be fragile to handle, but it's thick and easy to handle, the quality is great. The size of my Gua Sha, is small enough to fit in the palm of my hand. I also like the draw string pouch that it comes with.

Posted on May 27, 2022

I love the material quality and size, it comes with a little bag. I love brand’s concept in general. It works very well! I usually use it with oil. Also the color is super cute.

Posted on May 5, 2022

A beautiful gua sha, amazing for the price. Comes with a small bag to put it in. I personally love it, i would get more from this company.

Posted on Aug 30, 2022

Light rose stone. I use it every morning with cream on my face.

59980deb-736c-4f0b-b639-4e2c5c6509a4
Posted on Sep 4, 2022

Simply excellent, I love it. Quality, size, composition,benefits, I use it every night to relax my muscles / tension. Color is beautiful.

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

Beautiful Gua Sha. Super smooth. Comes in a nice pouch.

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Jul 15, 2022

the goods are excellent, good quality, helped me a lot, I advise everyone who wants to buy

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

Great but be careful to not drop it I already broke it after 2 uses only , it’s good quality, nice size.