PL

Posted on Aug 14, 2022
Soft Light Fragrance

I love the smell of rose. I think I used these for so long it sort of warn on me. It’s still a great product and I definitely would recommend for all the floral lovers out there. However if you’re looking for a more fresh linen scent you might want to peruse through their other fragrance options. The scent is long lasting though and does the job.

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

This is the only dryer sheet I use now. As far as I know it doesn't contain any chemicals and the smell is wonderful!

Posted on Feb 19, 2022

I have been using this for a while now. I really the rose petal smell, I also use the laundry pot of the same smell. The smell of this dryer sheet doesnt stick to the clothes almost at all, but it does its work to soften the clothes.

Posted on Aug 19, 2022

Splendid.Delivery prompt. The packaging is super, high quality, dense. I recommend.

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

I don't feel it doing anything special. It has a pleasant odor but the odor does not persist after use. I don't think I will repurchase

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

Smells like real fresh cut roses. This one i will purchase again.

Posted on Dec 6, 2021

The best smelling dryer sheets ever))) I even put them into my wardrobe. Recommend!

Posted on Nov 8, 2021

Welcome back!! Couldn’t buy it for a while. Love this fragrance.

Posted on Oct 5, 2021

This product is great. The quality is excellent and value for money.