PL

Posted on Mar 13, 2022
Great no-frills detergent

Love this brand, this detergent is no exception. Gets things clean and leaves me clothes smelling...like clothes :)

Posted on May 18, 2022

cothes very good after washing

Posted on Feb 26, 2022

Great

Posted on Dec 18, 2011

easy to use in my front loader, clothes come out of the wash smelling clean not perfume laden. The packets dissolve completely, no residue of any kind.

Posted on May 14, 2017

I was hesitant about buying these pods after reading that the pods didn't dissolve in the wash. I have had no issues - my clothes are clean. They are also super easy to use!

lunara
Posted on Jul 17, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Liked the quality. The packaging is reliable. The ingredients are good. The composition is quality. The taste is normal. The smell is neutral. The size is not big. The benefits are tangible. Age is not regulated. Use convenient

Posted on Jul 24, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

I love the powders of this company, nothing better removes biological stains. If the stain is oily, then before washing it is better to add a drop of dishwashing detergent, directly to the stain. For white, I add amplifier capsules of the same company. My white bath towels and bed sheets are always perfectly white without effort!

fukumaruu
Posted on Feb 14, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

If you are concerned about strong stains or odors, deep wash in high temperature mode, but I can't think of anything special for everyday use, but on the contrary, I think that there is no dissatisfaction. After all it is convenient to just put it in the drum. The timer finishes the laundry at midnight, so you don't have to worry about the slot becoming sticky like liquid detergent.

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

A great. Good quality product, good. It came quickly, well packaged. A site with a wide variety of products. I advise you to buy.

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

Auto-translated from Hebrew

Great texture, very high quality product. It has no odor and is easy to use