PL

Posted on Apr 3, 2022
Bien

I'm in love with Giovanni's brand, they really have a good quality product with no sulfats,parabens,mineral oil,propylene.. and other ingredients that can damage your hair. I've been using this product on my curly hair for a while now and I can tell tah it works amazing, it fixes my curls and keep thep moisturized and shiny. I highly recommend it.

30bc60ba-6d6b-484f-ac86-3e3f8b9b2d8d
a455ba4e-cc20-4aa3-a6d4-ae4d99bf0c90

I have fine high porosity hair that easily gets weighted down. As I was transitioning to naturally curly hair I mainly used mousse on my hair but none of the ones I used did the job. They only made my hair feel greasy and didn't provide much hold. This mousse however feels and looks amazing on my hair My hair didn't even last the whole day with other mousses but this one keeps my hair curly and defined for DAYS. It doesn't cause build-up on my scalp and doesn't grease up my hair nor dry it. It's perfect. I will definitely be buying this again.

ac7cca4b-9768-4d1f-9d0e-221d3d59d65b
Posted on May 18, 2022

very scent hair mousse, good for everyday use and after showe , the quality and size and moisturize are very well and nice on the scalp , i have sensitive body and it was perfect, i got it with the gel as a package and the ingredients have many benefit , the size is enough and good and appropriate for my age

11647425-cd56-4b09-b45a-035092f9ed02
Posted on Aug 3, 2022

Posted on May 6, 2022

At first I used a lot of it and I only used mousse. It made my hair crunchy and sticky and unlike gel I couldn’t scrunch it out. But then I used a very small amount after using some hair cream , then diffuse and it turned out great and doesn’t look greasy at all.

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

Great ingredients and doesn’t make my hair greasy. Smells pleasant! I noticed more root volume after using the blow dryer. Great value for size of bottle. Packaging is sleek and dispenses nicely. I like that it doesn’t have any dye added that would irritate a sensitive scalp. Would repurchase

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

I LOVED this product, it made my curls looking so nice and bouncy with absolutely NO FRIZZ !! Shaped my curls so good and made them bouncy and held that shape for a long time. Does not weigh down the hair, and you can use it without applying hair gel after the mouse. WONDERFUL PRODUCT. would by again and again. Please like my review if it helped you.

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

I love this stuff, been using it for a while. It is curly girl approved and is perfect for my fine wavy hair. I do squish and scrunch it into my hair a lot to emulsify it well. I use about four to eight pumps for the entire head of medium length hair. Lasts a long time. Has a nice mild scent and makes my hair really shiny.

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

I love most of the products of Giovanni I’ve tried. I’m using them as a part of curly girl method, and it works amazing on my wavy hair. My hair is also quiet thin, so build up is an issue for me. With this mousse, I haven’t encounter it. So would recommend for people with thin wavy/curly hair for sure.

Posted on Nov 15, 2021

Lightweight foam. Isn’t a mousse, so it’s not as moisturizing or creamy. Gives a grittiness to your hair, so it will give you some volume. However, doesn’t leave a residue in your hair once wash it out like some mousses and foams. It does have a scent, but isn’t offensive. You don’t need to shake the bottle to get the product out since it’s a pump bottle.