PL

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

I can’t wait for the results of this product, I’ve seen many good reviews about it. I just purchased it so I can’t really say anything about it other than I’m so excited for my hair!! Yaayy!! I will come back in a few months to tell you my honest review I have really good feelings about it.

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

تالت مرا اطلبو Very good for size and the quality The packaging was so nice Hava a lot of benefits You should use it And it fits in any age Helps your hair to grow up Very good moisturize scalp and scent also composition And so sensitive I like it so much 👍🏼👍🏼

d02eb6d9-bb2c-4194-b39a-f5115c6a47f0
d8f33467-16e8-4c4a-8fed-faf309ff1853
cc62d566-a839-487a-a5b9-92ede757a394
24630564-ac52-4c38-8281-69ca8a0a5537
4397551f-7b30-44e8-9089-b0125b7ed0a1

Eco Chic Technology™ Salon-Quality Color-Safe Family Owned and Operated, Since 1979 Eco Chic Hair Care 100% Vegetarian Ingredients No Animal Testing Leaping Bunny Certified Cruelty-Free Protects over-worked, over-processed & color-treated hair while locking in color with shine. Yes - Vegan, cruelty-free, infused with natural botanical ingredients, recyclable packaging No - Harmful sulfates, PEGs, parabens, mineral oil, propylene glycol, phthalates, artificial dyes 50:50 Balanced Hydrating-Calming Conditioner with Eco Chic Technology™+ Adds moisture and manageability Hydrating botanical extracts smooth frizz Conditions and leaves hair perfectly pH balanced Ideal for over-worked and environmentally stressed hair Balance. It's half of this and half of that. The perfect mix, the perfect match. That's what you'll get with 50:50 Balanced™ Hydrating-Calming Conditioner. Ideal for re-awakening dry hair to the wonders of moisture, this conditioner works its magic on a daily basis. A blend of organic ingredients and protection factors make dull hair the life of the party. Shine says "glow for it". +The elements of earth, wind, fire and water represent a unique combination of certified organic botanicals and incredible style.

23d55497-0164-4e97-afec-9370efc5bbe3
Posted on Mar 14, 2022

65fa8fe3-de15-4017-874b-d2d5871b8171
8245af9c-1c97-4d9e-a780-8c36a060397e
Posted on Oct 27, 2021

This conditioner has a lovely scent. Since I have started using it, my hair has felt soft and clean. This is a high quality conditioner. The package is pretty small, but I felt it was worth it for how much it has benefitted my hair. It also is gentle and feels good on my scalp and skin.

Posted on Oct 6, 2021

Good conditioner. When applied on damp hair can feel the hair soften. After wash I feel that my hair doesn’t feel so dry. That being said I do have extremely frizzy dry hair. Easily flyaway. This conditioner does help I feel to somewhat take the mane. I still need to put leave in products thereafter though.

Posted on Sep 17, 2021

Very happy with this product. I tried a sample before purchasing it and I was happy with the one outcome. Since I have been using it, my hair has been less oily. I wash my hair about every other day and this works way better then other products I have used. It is also EWG verified!!

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

The smell is amazing the texure is good makes your hair feel soft and fresh and clean good!!! Scent is very nice good quality, small in size, package is great benefits hair it’s composition makes your scalp feel soft good for sensitive hair moisturizer good use and all ages ingredients hemp good diet improvement great supplements concern taste bitter fish omega cholesterol inflammation heart

6ed6237a-e408-40e3-9f98-309cf3b2e3d5