PL

Posted on Dec 15, 2021

Great taste and high quality for a low price. I haven't seen any other brands that could match them so far. I need to order these from the USA as the ones I can get in the UK are much more expensive. Very impressive, healthy ingredients, love this! Love this big size as it can also be used to make healthy wraps with your choice of fillings.

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

Just the right amount of saltiness and using avocado oil which is non inflamatory for our bodies! Most store bought ones uses canola or corn oil which has high levels of omega 6. Seaweed is an excellent source of nutrients especially in a vegetarian diet, i cut this up and sprinkle over poke bowls, or make California "sushi" roll with egg cucumber and salmon using some avocado mayo and hot sauce to bind it. It is SO GOOD! Please click on like if this review was helpful! Thank you

Posted on May 12, 2022

Crackers are a big miss for me on Paleo. I miss them much more than bread having grown up on stacks of saltines. I have tried several brands, and these are the winners. My top reasons why are: 1) Great crunch. Even "snap". Some others that have as good an ingredient profile as these can be crumbly, which is not what I want. 2) Neutral taste. I want to taste what is on the cracker. The cracker is the base player, the topping is lead guitar. These crackers have a good neutral taste. 3) 100% paleo compliant ingredient panel.

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

Avocado oil flavour is a little subtle, but overall the taste is good. The size of the package is very big so it's not something you can finish at one go. So far, it has kept quite well after opening for about 1 week. I eat this as part of my keto diet. It is very low on carbs and sugar. The terriyaki flavour has more carbs in it. The texture and quality of the seaweed is good. I have bought this one a few times already.

Posted on Oct 10, 2021

I'm new to eating seaweed. It's crispy, but flexible, salty; and, it's fishy tasting as I would expect (which my palette is not accustomed to). It's easy to tear of a bit and munch on. I also tried spreading some hummus with diced vegies and used as a wrap. This lessened the fishy taste and was a nice alternative to a grain based wrap.

Posted on May 30, 2022

I adore the taste. A perfect healthy type of snack. The only drawback is that it is heavily packed in plastic. Not environmentally friendly at all.

Posted on Nov 16, 2021

The gimMe Roasted Seaweed in Avocado Oil is the best. Great ingredients and great taste!!! I am overjoyed with their low caloric intake for they are my favorite all day snack!!!

Posted on Nov 6, 2021

I bought these because it’s all I could find in terms of big sheets. Well, my son absolutely loved them! Would’ve eaten the whole pack in one go had I not stopped him! He’s only 6! Great taste and value!

Posted on Sep 19, 2021

I love the taste just that bigger sheets are more challenging if I am not Making maki sushi. Overall family likes it. I like that corn oil is not used

Posted on May 30, 2021

all family love it , my 3 years son with autism adore it he is eating it crazy , I recommend , good natural clean source of iodine and minerals , I recommend .

27eeda15-8639-49d8-9b6c-497f27a70bb6