PL

Posted on Nov 30, 2021

Delivery was very fast and product is nicely packaged. Recommended. High quality ingredients that can benefit baby and also taste good. Serving size just nice for each feed. Can use at home and also easy to bring out. Im using once a day for my age 8-months old baby

7acd7d3c-9987-4650-89f0-4e26ccdf67be

great product i love it my family loves it. i really love this shop. One stop shop. all my need are here. never taught i would find one with all my needs aRE available. iherb is superb!!! will buy again from this complete shop! fast shipment ever. my digestion was great! no bloating and constipation for baby when she start drinking this. i like it. btw the packaging is superb also. quality of the product is superb. the taste is great also.

Posted on Nov 26, 2021

LTDR: Easy to feed & cheaper than retail. Baby loves it! Highly recommend to buy! This is very useful especially for busy parents on the go. If you find it hard to prepare fresh meals for your bubs, you should get this. It was a headache to plan my baby’s meals due to time constraints & it comes with a lot of mum guilt. I was worried that my baby wouldn’t get to try different food varieties so I resorted to buying pre made meals. But I’m glad my baby likes this & he gets to try many different kind of food!

Posted on Sep 30, 2022

All the Gerber baby food are great! Great packaging 2 oz per container and you get 2 in package. So we dont waste good incase baby dont like

Posted on Sep 3, 2022

I recommend its a good product, I'm happy with the product and the deal I got from the company! and the only reason to give 5 stars is the fact, and its many time I order it. and great fast service, also good for me and you.

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you

Posted on Dec 26, 2021

This was a great breakfast item. My baby love the flavor. It is a big size for multiple servings. It was great to find fruit mixed with cereal increase the nutrition in my baby’s diet. Great ingredients and taste.

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

the flavor is good and my baby liked its taste. good quality and better ingredients then other simillar products. the package size ia a bit smaller then i thought

Posted on May 27, 2022

I love these baby containers for introducing first foods to baby as not all fruit is in season at the time. I just wish they were organic as that’s the least we can do for our babes introduction to food.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

Bought thru iHerb as price here so much cheaper compared to other online shop and local pharmacy. This purée taste so good, but tad bit too sour for baby.