PL

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

Light scent, easy to use. It's Garnier so I know it's a quality product. Big size will last me a few months. Light composition so it will benefit my skin in that it does not clog my pores. I use 1x per week frequency. It's gentle on my skin. Packaged professionally.

Posted on Dec 19, 2021

Gentle exfoliant. Not abrasive, yet effective. My skin felt smooth and bright after the first use. I like that the scent is not overpowering. My favorite part is the ingredients which are mostly natural. I tried keeping it on for 5 minutes as the mask and didn't notice much difference. I think i like it just as an exfoliant.

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

Well yes it scrubs well but it has denatured alcohol and no ingredients that are good for a mask. So scrub yes but mask I don’t think so

Posted on May 14, 2022

My skins feeling smooth and soft after using this product!

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

The package size is great and gives nice shine to skin

Posted on Dec 17, 2021

The texture of the product is velvety and soft. Scrubs softly and gently but efficient. Felt radiant and smooth after using.

Posted on Dec 5, 2021

I use before bed time. Leave the skin clean and ready for the seruml

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

A quality product, personally I really liked it, I highly recommend buying it. The gf really liked the product

Posted on Dec 21, 2021