PL

Posted on Aug 26, 2021

Sent in Minimal and biodegradable packaging. The vitamins I’ve been taking for several years and they are top quality vegan multivitamins made from whole food ingredients. I recently heard they are being sold to a large pharmaceutical company and was super disappointed, but I will continue to buy for now. Super happy with Iherb as well! I got rid of Amazon to support better businesses and this one is great. Thanks!

fe8ca113-16eb-4409-b232-61bb35afe141
Posted on Aug 11, 2022

I used this for my exams, it kept me alert and maybe increased my power of remembering. I’m not sure how it helped, but I passed my exams. Maybe also it helped me calm the nerves and make me prepare well for the exams. I took it with combination of few other memory power medications so that it would benefit. There was no after taste or anything such. The size is not too big. It was bearable.

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

Given the name of the brand, at first I thought that Bluebonnet sounds like a weakened and diluted supplement for kids. As I kept taking it and familiarised myself with, I realised that not only is not weakened or diluted. In fact, the quantities and concentrations are good and the ingredients are pure. I am happy with the brand and this supplement. Please like my review if you found it helpful.

Posted on May 5, 2022

At age of 72 years, I can feel the difference when I take these Multivitamins and I have tried different multivitamins. The quality of the ingredients I feel makes the difference. I realize they are costly, but it's hard to ignore the effects. I believe because I feel better when using MyKind Multi 40+, it's worth the money!!! They are the BEST I have found!

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

I really like MyKind Organics women's multi 40+ vitamins because I can see a difference in the way my nails and hair grow when I am taking them. I like the fact the ingredients are organic and vegan. As a very busy person who is not getting any younger, I don't always eat properly and I know I can be defient in certain nutrients that are vital as I age. That's why I take these vitamins daily. It's the boost I need to stay healthy.

Posted on Jan 5, 2022

Great quality, the right kind of ingredients and very appropriate since I am now over 40. We don't always get all the nutrients we need on a daily basis no matter how healthy we try to eat. So we can all use a little help. Would recommend to friends.

Posted on May 18, 2022

It's true, I actually did start to feel better energy level wise with this product. I love it, feel it's good quality, and will continue to take it!

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

good quality. size of capsules is good. ingredients are very healthy. it helps me alot daily it's very effective the package came on time it has antioxidant tastes great it covers my deficiency. I recomend to all women of age 40+

Posted on Dec 6, 2021

Well received. I am at my mid forties and feeling blessed to have people guessing my age all the time especially when I was with my college-going kid. This product keep me alert, focus even after 4pm. A keeper! ♥️