PL

Posted on Aug 18, 2021

Another good product of “ Garden of life” brand. I tried many of them. Next level ingredients!👍 I feel I have more energy and my immune system is really strong. I was in contact with two people who has COVID and I didn’t get it, so I think these multivitamins helps!! I’ll continue taking it!

c411664d-6e96-4cc1-863d-cdbcc054c9ac
Posted on Jan 30, 2022

Packing is great. No signs of tampering on product. Picture of product given on app is same as what I received. Bought this brand after buying their vit C! I love the fact that the cover has the anti tampering function that prevents kids from opening it. Moreover there is the quality seal of the bottle on the inside as well. This helps preserve the freshness of the product from time of manufacturing to opening.

d26c0414-a997-42c6-adae-e8493a9c258e
Posted on Nov 1, 2021

I really like the quality , size as very easy to swallow it. It has no smell or bad odor. It didn't make my urine color turn dark yellow, less constipation as compared to the previous vitamin I used. Package wise good . less hair fall but less improvement in my nails structure. I would highly recommend for my age range.

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

I like that this is just one a day! I've been taking it daily for almost a month now. It seems to have helped give me more energy.The quality is very good and you can't beat the price. It comes in a nice normal size capsule that makes it easy to swallow. I ordered two more to keep taking them.

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

These are excellent quality and I always purchase them for my mother in law. She says that they give her better energy and she can tell a huge difference after taking them. The packaging is great and the nutrition is complete.

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

I don't take synthetic vitamins. I love that this one is grown naturally and it's just one a day. The B12 in it is methylcobalamin, which is bioavailable and not the cheaper kind (cyanocobalamin). Great product!

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

Love how natural these are. I wanted something in a capsule form because tablets sometimes don't dissolve completely in the stomach. I also wanted something with a little bit of iron. I am taking only twice a week because they are pricey.

Posted on Nov 1, 2021

I use these vitamins to support my overall woman health. I feel energized and healthy. the packaging is very secure. maybe give it a shot.

Posted on May 3, 2022

It’s good for my body and build good immunity. But there’s a smell of the capsule and it could be because the vitamin is raw one with one other chemicals