PL

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

At first it taste kinda weird, but after drinking it, now its kinda grow on me lol. It works well on my bowel system too. The reason i buy this, its because the ingredients are high in fiber and protein also no sugar added. I mixed it with almond milk and vanilla shake, i also drank it by itself using hot water, I’m not sure if adding hot-warm water will effect the quality of the ingredients or not, but again, it works well on my bowel system. After drink it, u need to drink 2 cups of water again k. Will buy again after finish this one.

b081980f-5316-4070-aaf6-5303d52b5ebe
e4ce7828-640a-4977-a0ed-1c386067365f
Posted on May 21, 2022

so far my favorite supplement to add to my smoothie .. it makes smoothies taste great and if kept for a while it becomes much thicker in texture . I have used flaxeed and chia seed powders separately but never got the taste and thickness that this powder gives to my smoothie ... it surly helps digestion and constipation issue ... will buy again

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

Has proven itself in our family! We take fiber on an ongoing basis and not because there are any problems with stools or weight, but simply because it is difficult to get the daily norm in our diet! Garden fiber also contains probiotics, which is also a nice addition to your digestive tract! Try taking 1 scoop of fiber in the morning on an empty stomach for a month and you won't want to give it up!!! What do you notice exactly? Skin transformation! If there are problems with the chair, then it will definitely work and after 7-10 days you will walk like clockwork! And of course the feeling of cleanliness and lightness! The only recommendation is to change fiber! Do not use the same one, no matter how high-quality and beloved it is! Our body needs a varied diet, including dietary fiber! If the review was helpful, I would be grateful for like

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

This is great for regular bowel movements and is full of nutritious ingredients. The cinnamon taste is very nice as long as you like cinnamon and do not overdo the quantity. I have ordered many of these and will keep ordering as the quality is very good. I also like the fact that it comes in a tub with a screw on lid to keep the product fresh.

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

I have tried a million fiber everything, but this just blew me away. The taste is to die for, it is actually somewhat sweet but not from sugar. I can feel my gut having a party when I take this. It is perfect in yogurt, gives some substance to it so I can easily survive to lunch and with a clear and focued mind!! Thank you Garden of Life again!!

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

High-quality source of many types of whole fibers composed of great ingredients. This product contains fibers from flax and chia seeds in addition to many varieties of sprouted fibers, providing fiber and protein, furthermore, it has probiotics and zero artificial sweeteners and GMO resulting in an even better product.

Just got this stuff in. You can definitely tell that its insoluble fiber. It says you can mix it in to any drink, however it does have a taste. It tastes just like frosted mini wheats that have been good and soggy. Actually pretty tasty and I also get hint of cinnamon which is weird because cinnamon is not in the ingredient list.

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

As expected, high quality product from Garden of life. This has very good taste and smells great, I mix it with oatmeal, almond milk and other seeds and it provides me with the protein I need. This is excellent for the guts too. Highly recommend it.

2620d9be-d218-4c94-bc70-249212d82ae8
2df98c76-6a4b-45bc-8645-423ba7161d67
Posted on Jul 21, 2022

Quality is great. Ingredients and composition are simple. It’s suitable for most ages, even children. Great for those who find it hard to include fiber into their diets. Supposed to help your gut. Packaging can be improved. I think it benefits, but have to try it for a while more.

healthmorocco
Posted on Jan 5, 2022

I like taking flax and chia seeds for their great type of fiber (a type of soluble fiber that ferments and creates the Short Chain Fatty Acids Butyrate) which is not available in variety of foods, but I don't wanna load myself up with more unnecessary fats. In other words I want the fiber without the fats. This product seems to fix this issue. The only thing that's not super great is the taste.