PL

Posted on Nov 15, 2021
Sea salt caramel flavor now contains chocolate.

As someone who deals with migraines, chocolate is a major trigger for me. I haven’t tried them yet and will see if I can tolerate the bars without getting a migraine. I have a hard time finding plant based protein bars without chocolate and this one was my go to. I must say, I’m highly disappointed with this change.

9f084520-1052-4011-ab06-4adcea8a8e27
Posted on Mar 25, 2022

I love the way these taste. Very nice treat when you are looking for a break from the usual vegan regime. And healthy.... almost. The carb dose is a bit high for my needs. Also.. I used to think that 6 g of sugar was not a lot, but over time i've changed my mind. Now, i prefer bars with 1 to 0 g sugar -- which, actually, this very same company makes... its a diet bar with only 1 g of sugar and its not bad tasting at all.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

Best protein bar! My son eats one of these bars every morning before going to work ( in lieu of breakfast ). It provides the protein and nutrients to get him to lunch. They are gluten free...a must since he's eliac.

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

As I am strength training and trying to gain more muscle and weight, these protein bars are my pick. I get 20 grams of protein and 310 calories per bar. With my digestive issues, I can tolerate the little bit of chocolate on these bars.

Posted on Aug 22, 2021

Garden of life bars are a go to and this flavor is excellent and ranked somewjere in between paenut butter and chcocolate mint they are all great in their own right.

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

Just like the coconut flavour I tried, it has the same weird taste and dry texture, and too sweet at the same time which I am not enjoying at all unfortunately. Even when hungry after a workout I find it almost impossible to consume because of that strong unatural taste. The quality of ingredients may be a plus for those who don't mind the taste.

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

Great plant based performance bars, tasty, feeling the energy of the ingredients with the vitamins mineral and amino acids for compliment an intensive workout

Gabriell
Posted on Jan 16, 2022

Excellent quality, all ingredients organic, excellent proteins quality, very good taste, plenty of benefits, a must-have in your packet during the day

Posted on Aug 16, 2021

Great taste, especially with morning coffee. Keeps me satiated until lunch time.

Posted on Nov 11, 2021

Great taste and quality protein. I've been sticking with vegan protein now that it's healthier.