PL

Posted on Sep 20, 2021

Both my husband and I tried many brands of probiotics. Some worked for me and some for him. Only the Garden of Life satisfied us both. We used the 50 billion and it worked great. We've never had this comfortable feeling before. We've never tried RAW probiotics, so we would like to give it a try.

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

Excellent quality! Benefit of this product promotes immune health and digestive funtion. Whole food supplement. Great for plast based diet. Size 90 vegetarian capsules. Good for gut problems and constipation.

ed24d37a-60d6-497c-8183-13f574f42ba8
Posted on Jul 6, 2022

I bought this for my husband as I heard the garden of life have good review and good quality. Btw, this is his second bottle. It's really help on his digestion and gut. No taste but easy to swallow. will keep continue to consume it :)

Posted on Sep 14, 2021

Great ratio of cost benefit! The packaging and size are as expected, it is robust and came properly sealed. These supplements are great for gut health. It came quicker than I had imagined. I really recommend it due to its high quality and ingredients.

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

It says 85 Billion strains however, it does not clarify if it is per capsule or per serving. If you see the supplement facts, it says 1 serving equals 3 capsules and each serving contains:…………

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

good for testine health, nice price with discount events, enough quantity for daily consumption

6927f7db-b235-433f-89f4-bbde0d2ee237

For a long time I had gut problems. I didn't know what caused it or what triggered it. I tried many, many things to stabilize the health of it. Now with this product in combination with other probiotic strains it improved the gut in just a few days! After a full bottle it stays healthy and regular. Now I continue healing the gut with this so it will not return with problems.

Posted on Sep 30, 2021

Repeat buyer and take this daily. One of the best probiotics I taken so far

Posted on Oct 12, 2021

Bought this for my dad and he didn't really find many benefits from this. However a tip for taking probiotics is, first thing in the morning, drink water before taking the pills and 30 minutes before your meal.

Posted on Mar 21, 2021

It has a complete range of flora. 31 strains compared to a few strains from other brands. The live culture count is also quite high. A high live culture counts means a higher chance of the flora forming colonies in the intestines. Taking probiotics may help boosting immune system and also improve mood.